Scary But Fun

Seol Na's POV

I cried while looking at my family's picture. It brings back too much memories.

>> Flashback to when Seol Na was 6

" Seol Na, My lovely daughter! " Dad said to me. That time, my family and I was together at the park.

I went to the park often just to play at the playground. There were not many people at the playground that day so I really did play hard.

I was playing on the swing and fell because I was too excited. My dad ran too me. " Aigoo, are you okay? " I nodded as I cleaned my pants a bit.

End of flashback <<

I miss my caring father. My father's dead was one of the reasons me and mum didn't talk much.

I miss talking to my mother too.

So I felt sad about it. Tears started to fall on my cheeks but I wiped it as fast as I could when I heard the sound of the doorknob.

" Oh? Jaemin? You're done with your conversation with you mum? Of course you're done! Silly me "

I'm asking him but I knew it was just a bonus question so I answered back myself.

" My mum said she'll let you leave here because she was very sad with your condition right now "

They're just TOO caring. I'm crying in happiness. Nah I don't cry. It's my heart who's crying.

Jaemin sat next to me and put his head on my shoulders. Then he suddenly pulled me into a hug. A tight one.

I hugged him back as he loves to cuddle a lot. I hugged him as long as I can. It was fun cuddling with him.

" Jaemin! I'm going to the mall with dad! We'll be back at 8 PM. " I heard his mother shout from outside.

" Nae omma! Take care!  "

After his mum left, he suggests that we should watch a movie. A horror movie. It got me shivers.

" Do you want to watch other movie more than horror movie? " I shake my head because I knew the purpose he wants to watch horror movie. Its obvious.

He turned on his laptop and started searching a horror movie. I don't know what's the title but I just watch it.

(( While watching.....  ))

Heooool. I can't watch this anymore. It's creeping me out. Good thing it was still evening so I'm not that scared. But yeah, it'll probably haunt me till tonight.

But still, I kept hugging Jaemin and there was like 50 more minutes before it will end. Come on, that's still too long to wait.

YIKES! The girl in the movie turned around after facing the wall and her face was completely peeled, her lips was sewed, and one of her eyeballs started to fall and rolled at the room.

" AAAAARGH. THAT'S CREEPY! "

Jaemin laughed at my reaction and hugged me.

" It's just a movie. And don't worry. I'm here with you. Besides, it is still 2 PM "

With him hugging me, I feel safe for awhile. And I didn't even noticed the movie has ended.

That movie really got me like;

" OMG I'M SAVE , MY ORGANS ALMOST BURSTED WHILE WATCHING THAT

" OMG I'M SAVE , MY ORGANS ALMOST BURSTED WHILE WATCHING THAT. GOOD THING JAEMIN WAS HERE SAVING ME "

And I was also like;

" I WISH I DON'T WATCH HORROR MOVIES AGAIN

" I WISH I DON'T WATCH HORROR MOVIES AGAIN. THAT'S WAY TOO HORROR. I DEFINITELY LIKE ROMANTIC ONES MORE THAN HORROR. "

"I REGRET FOR NOT ASKING TO WATCH ROMANTIC ONES. I REALLY REGRETTED IT. DEAR MYS- "

Oh wait.

Did I say my thoughts out loud? Jaemin just couldn't stop laughing at my ' visible thoughts '.

" Seol Na, you're- HAHAHAHAHAH you're thoughts are just- HAHAHAHAHA too much HAHAHAHAH "

He said while laughing and holding to his stomach.

After 30 seconds or not, idk, he finally calmed down.

He held my face with his both hands and gave a short kiss on my lips. Geez Na Jaemin!

" Well it was a good thing I suggested to watch the movie. I liked it when you hugged on me so much. I promise we won't watch a horror movie anymore. "

" Unless I need you hugging me " He said that with a wink.

That got me blushing.