Scouting

Seol Na's POV

I woke up to see Jaemin hugging me. I'm wiggling, trying to escape from his hug. But it only got him hugging me tighter.

" Hey Jaemin, wake up " I said while poking his cheek.

He mumbled something that I can't even hear and sits down beside me.

Both of our phones started vibrating. Yeah, we got the same message.

' Attention to every scout in this group, we'll have a meeting this evening at 2 until 4 PM. A teacher is teaching you about scouting today. '

Ah yeah, I forgot to tell you that me, Jaemin and Renjun are scouts.

( ps // I don't really know other country's school system so I'll follow my country and please don't attack (?) me! I choose scouts cause I'm happy for being a scout 😂 )

Current time; 9.12 AM

It's still early, but I gotta prepare my scout uniform.

" Hey, prepare mines too! " Said Jaemin in the childish-but-in-a-good-way kid .

I rolled my eyes and prepare our uniforms.

( time skip to 1 PM )

Jaemin and I are already done. Just need to wait for 2 PM.

Well actually I thought of wearing this at 1.30 PM cause yeah, I always do things late. Yet I still managed to finish them.

Jaemin and I spend the time not so wisely by hugging and kissing each other. Like ew, but I'm fine. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jaemin also showed his adorable aegyo's and probably was too adorable. Cause I'm shaking and I'm getting goosebumps.

After doing all that cheesy stuffs , it's already 1.40 PM and we decided to go to school early.

( time skip to school )

right now, it's 1.54 PM and I was sitting between Renjun and Jaemin.

Tbh, it's a bit scary sitting between them.

Soon, one of the scout's teacher arrived and asked us to form a line.

The teacher asked me to count how many scouts came because I'm sitting on the front. I pushed my glasses up a bit cause it's sliding down and start counting.

Actually, I like sitting in the front.

" 12 people, teacher "

I didn't expect it to be this little. But yeah, I guess almost everyone was tired with scouting but I didn't understand them. Because I found it fun!

" Firstly, I want to thank the scouts that really have the spirit to come here today. Secondly, I want to tell you that our school is having a camp. So the names that I'll say after this are the only ones who's joining. "

All of us nodded at her statement.

" The ones joining is Renjun, Jaemin, Seol Na, __________ and ___________ "

It was five of us and I'm grateful I had someone that I know. I can't wait !!!!!!!

( ps // idk what name to give to the two chingus so you should give them a name yourself. )

All the 12 of us decided to learn about knots. Well I need to know since I'm joining the camp.

Actually it's hard to learn because there's a lot of knots you need to know and my brain is slow to process things.

If I don't know how to do some knots, probably Jaemin or Renjun are the ones who's helping me.

They really have some strong memory. Still, I'm grateful.

We also learn about some secret codes that only scouts can understand and other things as well.

Lastly, we learned how to make a campfire. I succeed in lighting the campfire in one go.

It was very tiring but fun and I can't wait for the camp.

It's gonna be fun cause I loooooove camping. Especially when there's my love Jaemin and my brother Renjun.