The Plan

Seol Na's POV

" Renjun, thanks for today " I said goodbye to him. It was fun to hangout with him. I'm grateful to have a walk.

" Take care Seol Na ! " He waved his hands as he was getting further from my sight. It's 7.23 PM now. I want to go somewhere else.

I went to a night market alone, eating as much as I can to relieve my stress today. I ate a lot of seafood there. Being with Renjun did make me happy but I'm still sad.

I spent about ¼ of my money. I take a bus from the market to home. I was afraid to walk. Besides, I'm alone. Wouldn't it be great to have Jaemin with me?

It was already 8.32 PM when I reached home. I guess no one cares about me being home late?

I went to my room and I thought about what happened today. I can't hold back my tears and cried out loudly. How can Jaemin acted like that? How can he be relaxed about Renjun and I walking together?

Stop Seol Na, there's no use. It's not like he can read your mind, barged in your room and comfort you.

I drifted into a deep sleep after crying so much.

>> Next morning <<

" Seol Na! Seol Na! Wake up! " I heard someone shouted from outside but I didn't bother to answer. I didn't want to go to school today. Not in the mood to study.

Don't worry, I also read my notes even if I don't go to school. I grabbed my pillow and covered my ears. Again, I feel asleep.

Jaemin's POV

It was already 7.45 AM and Seol Na still didn't wake up. It's been days since she didn't go to school.

I saw mum on her phone, typing. I didn't bother much about that. Seol Na keeps walking through my mind. How can I cheer her up?

>> Time skip to school <<

I played the game that I always play in my phone. But something stopped me from me playing my phone. It's my friends. The others keep talking about Seol Na.

" Why didn't she come to school again? " - Mark

" I miss to annoy her. " - Haechan

" Where's noona? Noona we miss you " - Jisung

I miss her too. Meeting her at the park isn't enough.

" I miss noona " - Chenle

" She must be hiding something from us " - Jeno

I'm waiting for the sixth sentence, which is from Renjun. But he didn't talked any words. Perhaps he know something when he hanged out with Seol Na?

I was about to ask Renjun but someone interrupted me. " Let's go to our class everyone " Mark told us, so we did.

Mark's POV

I was very happy yet nervous when the teacher told me that Haechan and I get the opportunity to organize a performance this month.

Class got dismissed so I am thinking about our performance.

Every month, the chosen student can do any kind of performance they want. They also can choose the performer. Which reminds me ,

Should Seol Na be the performer? This is the opportunity to see her again. Who knows she would come back to school after that?

Yes! It is a good idea! I can't wait to tell Haechan about this.

Haechan's POV

" Yes, it would be great ! " Mark told me about his plans. I freaking miss Seol Na because she was the only girl friend that I was close with.

" Jaemin , can we follow you to your house? We want to talk ' something ' to Seol Na. I said ' something ' so our plan won't leak.

He nodded and we packed our things. I double checked my bag to see if I forget something. Nope! We followed him until we reach his house.

" Mum! I'm home with some friends " Jaemin shouted. " Follow me " He guided us to Seol Na's room." I'll be in my room " Jaemin excused himself, going into the room beside Seol Na's. So their room is only side by side?

Seol Na's POV

I was lying on my bed, staring on the ceiling. I jumped out of my bed when someone knocked to my door. " Seol Na, it's me, Mark. I'm with Haechan. We got something important to talk to you. "

I got curious and unlocked the door. " You can sit on my bed if you want. " I tell them, but they just shook their head.

" Still kind as always " I heard someone mumbled but I don't really bother to know who. " So what is it? What's the thing you wanted to talk about? "

Mark's POV

" We got the chance to plan this month's performance so we thought we want you to sing. I mean, your voice was absolutely fully capable! "

My heart was beating fast, I just hope it goes like what we planned. " Can you do it Seol Na? " I asked, full of worries. She is being silent for a second.

Then she finally spoke up. " I-I .... "