Jealousy In The Air

" So we're on it? "

I just flashback-ing things last night. I felt very shy that I'm hiding my face on my pillow.

Me, Kim Seol Na is very happy today. I came to school with a very bright smile. With the thought of my boyfriend. Okay that makes me shiver.

And just a few minutes after I thought about him. He appeared with a huuuuuge smile on his face. That smile is life.

We thought of holding hands so we covered our hands under a book. I am just staring at him blankly and he thinks it cute so he just laughs a bit.

(( time skip to after school ))

Jaemin sends me back to my house while we're holding hands. And I really don't mind. As if my neighbours care about it.

I leaned on my head on his shoulders while walking.

" Don't walk like that! You'll break your neck!  "

I laughed and nodded after walking normally again. He really did held my hands tight. My hands didn't have much oxygen so they're a bit red. I guess it's too tight.

( ps // I know hands don't breathe but I'm just writing it 😂✋)

We reached my home and we said goodbye each other.

" You're alone at home? "

" Nae oppa "

" Take care. I'm worried at the fact you're alone at home. "

" Nah don't worry. I have good reactions to killers "

To my surprise, he kissed my at the cheek. Heol. I'm dying. He waved at me with the greatest smile he ever had.

(( time skip to the next day ))

It's Saturday and I feel great! Jaemin sends a good morning wish with his selfie attached on it.

I send him back a good morning wish with a selfie which I puffed my cheeks a bit.

And he said it's cute. I'm melting. Wow, this is the first time I'm dating for real and I'm already fangirling. Yikes!

By the way, Renjun texted me to go out with him. I mean, why would I reject but I suddenly thought of Jaemin. I know I was overprotective and overly cared about Jaemin, but I can't help about it. It's just, I'm excited as this is my first time dating. Sorry about that.

Seol Na : Can I take along Jaemin with us?

Renjun ●︿● : Sure ! Meet at the playground at 3 !

Seol Na : Arraseo oppa! See ya!

I told Jaemin about it and he said he would join us. I'm happy at the thought of it!

Jaemin's POV

So it's was a bit awkward when me and Renjun waited for Seol Na.

I tried to break the silence.

" So hey Renjun, are you close with Seol Na? "

" Not much but you can say we're brothers and sisters "

" Ah, okay then."

A bit of jealousy came to me. But they're just sis and bro and I'm his boyfriend so why would I be jealous anyway?

" I'm her boyfriend by the way. "

Why am I'm bragging about it? Silly me.

But hey, Renjun had a shocked face when he heard I said I'm her boyfriend. Guess everything I thought when they are having a ' silent talk ' was right.

Good thing Seol Na arrived.

" Let's go ! " Seol Na said to both me and Renjun.

Seol Na's POV

We just had ice cream, go to the photo booth, and we went to play a bit of games together.

Luckily me and Jaemin gets to take a picture without Renjun in it. I'll treasure it forever.

Before Renjun went home, he gave me a tight hug. Right in front of Jaemin. I was shocked but I just hug him back. Then he just waved at us and gave a tap on Jaemin's shoulder.

Again, Jaemin sends me home while Renjun went home alone. I guess I don't know the reason.

" Hey Seol Na, I was jealous. "

" Jealous of what exactly, Prince Jaemin? " I said while teasing him. But yeah, he's just being serious.

" I'm jealous that he hugged you and you hugged back "

" Heol!  I'm sorry!  Come on, hug me as much as you like " I comforted him while offering him a hug.

Jaemin just crashed him body at me and boy, that hurts a bit. Nah kidding.

We hugged for so long while spinning and I felt happy for no reason. I guess that I'm with Jaemin makes me happy.

And he gave me a peck on the lips. And I was blushing crazily.

" Neomu kyeopta "