Camp Spoiled

So today is scout's camping DAY-1. There are many scouts from many school who attended the camp. Looking forward to make friend, or maybe haters.

It's just five people from our school so er yeah, it's a bit awkward but atleast I know them.

What worries me, is the weather. Well, Jaemin's mom did tell us that it's probably gonna rain so who knows what will happen to us ?

Anyway, it's 11 AM so I feel the energy to camp.

" Attention to everyone, but everyone needs to be at the hall now "

Before I forgot, we're camping at other scouts school's hall which I need to say the school is big but my school's bigger. Okay leave that aside .

Everyone walked to the hall which doesn't really take a long time to walk. Jaemin is holding my hand and Renjun were walking beside me. I'm okay with that because they're the only ones that I knew the most and I feel comfortable around them.

Actually, I felt nervous but I really don't know the reason why I'm nervous. And why would I be nervous?

The teacher asked us to sit on the chair provided . Well it's a bit wei~rd cause I'm used to sit on the floor everytime I join a camp.

Everyone was separated and I was placed in a group that I don't even know who the members are.

After we're seated with the other members of my group, we're asked to introduce ourselves.

" Hello, I'm Seol Na. Please be nice to me "

A girl in my group stared at me when I was giving my introduction and gave me a glare. Good, my new target.

Everyone finished their introduction and I remained silent because I don't feel comfortable with them yet.

The teacher decided to start our camp by climbing a 5-meter tree.

Well, it's a part of the test so everyone just agreed with it.

I went to Jaemin and Renjun and they felt a bit scared with climbing as they are afraid of heights.

( ps // let's just imagine they're afraid of heights )

I always climb up the trees around my house when I was little so I'm used to it. And I am confident.

Be condifent! Oh-uh wait. I mean, be confident!

I'm used to this kind of words these days. Geez Seol Na. Good thing I didn't write like that in the exam.

After a long wait, finally it's my turn to climb. Well, the worried Jaemin and Renjun just looked at me who's about to climb and I gave them an " I'm okay 👌" sign.

I climb up the tree and reached the top! I'm proud of myself. Everyone below also gave me a big hand. Thank you fans thank you .

I went back down and I noticed my groupmates we're gone. They didn't even climb the tree yet! I started to get worried.

Not worried because they're my groupmates, but I'm worried that my group will be scolded by the teacher.

And I hate scolding.

I looked around and I just can't find them. I decided to tell the teacher because I don't want to get a scolding!

" Teacher, my groupmates are disappearing from my view and I started to get worried "

Okay that last part is a lie.

The teacher started to be panic and asked everyone to search for them.

Then some of the scouts shouted at everyone else, telling us their are outside from the school.

Geez, so troublesome ! Why would they even come here? To make trouble? Heck!

Okay sorry for my bad language. I told you I curse when I'm mad.

They we're called over and the teacher looked so mad.

The teacher gave them a good scolding. Yeah they deserve it. Why am I being mean ? Duh,  Kim Seol Na.

The teacher was very disappointed with them.

" Why would you guys be outside of the school?! Don't you know it's dangerous ?! Your parents will blame US if you guys disappear, not YOU! So BEHAVE! "

Okay that was scary.

Well, I guess the teacher was very DISAPPOINTED and asked us to call our parents and decided to end the camp.

Dumbassssssssssssssses I just wanted to camp but you're ruining it ! Urgh I just wanted to curse badly!

Patience Seol Na, patience.

So Jaemin called his mum and Renjun called his father to take us home.

I looked at the sky as the three of us are waiting for our parents. Aunty was right, it's going to be raining today.

It's a good thing they cancelled the camp cause I don't want to see my tent to be a pool again. Urgh, that bad memory.

Our parents reached the campsite right before it was going to rain. I'm glad.

" Don't be sad my Seol Na and Jaemin, you guys are going to join another camp next time " Jaemin's mother said while trying to calm us.

I looked at Jaemin and he looked back to me.

I went through my phone and I'm watching some videos of Jaemin's aegyo.

Jaemin took a peek of my phone and gave me this surprised face + a smirk.

I'm here just cringing at his aegyo.