Too Much Direction !

Seol Na's POV

" Jaemin opp- " I was trying to talk to Jaemin, but mum came in. I quickly sat properly but Jaemin pushed me back to his lap.

" Kids, how about volunteering tomorrow? You don't have anything to do right? "

Both of us nodded and mum gave a thumbs up.

>> Next day <<

" Anneonghaseyo, Seol Na imnida. " I said and bowed to everyone in the huge office.

I felt myself shaking and Jaemin held my hands.

Jaemin's family and I volunteered to help Jaemin's mum's colleagues in cleaning their office.

It wasn't that messy but a bit dusty tbh.

I stood beside Jaemin, not knowing what to do after my awkward introduction.

While waiting for more people to come, Jaemin challenged me to play truth or dare.

" Game on " I said with a smirk on my face.

" I'll start first. Truth or dare? "

" Truth "

" Who is the most handsome guy in the school? "

Woah, unexpected.

" Renjun? Tbh I don't know who. " I said while giving a small laugh, trying to tease him.

" What about me? Hmmp " Jaemin faked a cry and I hugged him.

" You know that I was only joking, little dummy " I rolled my eyes while putting both my hands on my shoulders.

It's started to get crowded as time passed.

" Well, time to start! " I heard a shout from idk who, probably the boss?

Jaemin and I was cleaning mum's office, until a girl who aged like me came in.

" Sorry to disturb but can I join you guys? "  She said, sounding like a total b- Okay sorry.

( ps // sorry sorry sorry sorry 😂 )

We nodded and started to clean the office again.

"Jaemin, can you help me carry the boxes outside? "  Dad asked for help and Jaemin went out, leaving me and the girl.

She sat on the chair, folding her arms as she watched me cleaning the desk.

" Yah, clean it properly. Don't be a lazy cat here. "

Hey excuse me, but she's the one who's being a lazy cat here. I kept quiet, trying not to curse at the girl. Patience is the key to success !

Time passed, as I cleaned the desk, the vase on the desk, the files, and swept the floor. Sweat runs down through my face.

" Hey, could you at least help me sweeping the floor? You've been sitting and directing me for almost 30 minutes " I said, being gentle to her.

" You b-ch, just keep cleaning or else I'll tell everyone that you're not cleaning anything. "  She said arrogantly.

Can I just stapler this girl's mouth ? It's pretty annoying.

Me, sweeping the floor alone makes me want to rest for a while. I put the broom next to the door and sat on the floor. At least not on the chair.

Out of the blue, the girl grabbed a magazine on the desk and went to me with an angry face. She grabbed me by the collar on my shirt and hit me with the magazine.

She hit me until my spectacles almost fall to the ground. What's wrong with her?!

I wish someone would open the door by now.

She pushed me to the desk and almost throw a fist on me. I closed my eyes as I knew she would punch me but I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes and saw Jaemin who is holding the girl's fist.

" What's wrong with you?! " Jaemin shouted right next to her ears. That's what you got for bullying me. *smirk*

The girl left the mum's office, smashing the door.

"You're okay? "

I nodded at his question, giving him cute smile.

>> Time skip to lunch time <<

Jaemin and I were eating ramyeon, and suddenly a lady approached us.

" I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior. She's always like that. She'd even threw rubbish to her own best friend. "

Woah, she's savage.

" It's okay " I stand and bowed to her, making sure that she believes me that it's all right. Even though it's not all right .

She walked away and I continued to eat my ramyeon. Ramyeon is fav (´⌣'ʃƪ 💕).

" Seol Na, are you sure it's alright? You seemed to be lying "

Heol. " Is it that obvious? "

Jaemin nodded as he gave me a chuckle and I chuckled with him too. We continued to eat as it was a very tiring day.