Prank

Seol Na's POV

1st September

I don't know why, but I can't think straight today. I can sense something fishy.

It's been more than a month since the incident at mum's office, and that girl is still doing stupid things.

I realized that me and the girl, who I remember her name is Vic, we're in the same school. At least not the same class.

I didn't stalked her or what, but her actions to other students is spreading.

She hit an innocent boy, she didn't do her homework, and often gets detention.

Oh, and yeah..

Great news, I gained new friends ! Jisung, Chenle, Donghyuck or more to Haechan, Mark and Jeno .

Jisung and Chenle are younger so I'm happy to have someone to call me noona. ㅋㅋㅋ

Jaemin, Renjun and the five students join a music club together and Jaemin introduced them to me.

It's been two weeks since I knew them.

Time passed huh? I started to live like a normal human being.

It's already 2 PM. Classes got dismissed because the teachers have meeting until the end of the school.

Very rare ¿ But I'm happy.

As usual, me and the 7 kiddos walked home together. Everyone decided to visit Jaemin's house since school ended early.

Again, I sense something fishy. Let's just follow.

We walked until we reach Jaemin's house, and they asked me to wait at the creepy living room. The living room is big, and it's was dark. Silence is the only thing there.

The seven of them went to Jaemin's room. And I waited like a dummy.

Suddenly,

A sound came from nowhere. You know I hate this kind of thing right? Positive Seol Na, positive!

I heard the sound of a broken glass from the kitchen. Heol, that is scary. A howling sound that doesn't fright me much, and I saw a doll with blood, a knife and another broken glass.

There's a message.

You should die today

O M G.

I didn't know I was a scaredy cat. Not forgetting to mention that Jaemin closed the curtains. I walked to the curtain and someone tap on my back.

I looked back and saw no one. But I do saw the doll, which recently on the floor, now beside me.

Wtf- I rushed to Jaemin's room, taking all my things.

I stopped and I was thinking.

Today, I noticed something fishy.

Today, The curtains were closed but everyday his house shines brightly from the sunshine.

Today, I wasn't allowed to go to Jaemin's room. But why?

I went to his room and knocked as loud as I can. I probably can break down the door. Thanks to my super strength that I've been keeping. Jahahahahahaha

I knock and knock, no respond, so I tried to twist the doorknob. Pabo me, it wasn't locked.

I went in and there was nobody. Wait I thought they went here?

I look at Jaemin's bed and suddenly a blanket went over me. I struggled to get out from the blanket but the grip of idk who was too strong.

" I barely can breathe, dumbass ! " I shouted as loud as I can.

I fall to the floor, and tried escaping once again, and I escaped!

I looked up to see the creepy doll. And I cursed.

" What the heeeeeeeeeeeeck "

Everyone went out from where they're hiding and laughed as hard as they can.

Jisung rolled on the floor, Haechan and Chenle laugh while hitting themselves, Jaemin, Renjun, Jeno and Mark just laughed loudly.

I feel like I wanna cry. ಥ_ಥ

I came with an idea, that I can fake a cry, so I faked a cry. A fake tear went out of my eye, and everyone stopped laughing.

My trick works. I went out of the room, closing the door.

I laughed as I wiped my fake tears and started to hide beside the refrigerator. I'm know I'm good at hiding *cheesy smile*

" Seol Na, where are you? "

" Seol Na, we're sorry! "

" I won't do it again noona! "

" Please don't hide! "

" We know you're still here "

" Or probably not "

" Please noona! "

I peeked to see everyone is sitting on the couch, thinking where I am. I'm a great prankster.

I throw a rubbish, still at my hiding spot. That freaked out everyone. Jaemin went to my hiding spot and dragged me out.

" Like really, we want to prank you but you also pranked us. "

I let out a chuckle. " That why you shouldn't prank Kim Seol Na " I said, feeling great.

I felt a tap behind me, I turned and immediately cursed at the sight of Haechan.

" F- you Lee Donghyuck! "

I shouldn't curse too much today. I'm sorry, dearself!

I gave a death glare at Haechan and everyone else laughs.

----

Just writing what goes through my mind. ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

btw haechan looks very girly here , probably more girly than me 😂