Date Again

Seol Na's POV

Jaemin popped up from I don't know where in my room and I almost screamed. "Seol Na, wanna go on a date this Saturday? " Jaemin asked. " Sure thing! " I exclaimed. " You're very excited huh? " He said as he ruffled my hair.

>> Time skip <<

*camera clicks for the 100th time*

"Jaemin oppa, I'm not that pretty so don't snap me so much. Try snapping your handsome figure. " I suggested, because he won't stop snapping candid pictures of me. Some of them are pretty, but I look weird in some pictures. " How about both of us take some selfies? "  I shook my head, but with the power of aegyo, I'm defeated. " Fine. Just don't snap when I'm not ready! " I warned him, and he giggled.

" Ah before I forgot, here " Jaemin's eyes widened and he handed out a bouquet of flowers to me. Normally people would sniff the flowers but not me. I eat those flowers.

NAH JOKE

I sniffed them, and the smell striked my nostrils. " Thank youuu ~ " I thank him and gave him a small hug. Or maybe I shouldn't hug him. He trapped me in his koala hug and when he finally let go, my legs were numb. " There are chocolates in there. Eat them " He said and I quickly searched inside. I found one and looked at him. I unwrapped the chocolate and slowly feed him. " Gumawo ~ "

He reached for his bagpack and took out a photo album. Pictures of him when he's still small. There's another photo album beside him. " You have two of them? " I asked and he shook his head. " It's yours. I stole it when you're asleep. "

Bruh really. I rolled my eyes and I opened his photo album. There's a picture where he holds an ice cream with his messy hands. There's another picture where he was performing on the stage. " How old are you at the time? " I asked. " 4 years old " Woah. " You're just 4 that time and you're already performing? I only watched TV when I was 4 "

" YAH NEOMU KYEOPTA " He said as he shake me. It's a picture of me doing aegyo. Me? Aegyo? Unbelievable. There are bunches pictures of me doing aegyo. I got embarrassed and quickly snatched my photo album. " Ahhhh waeeee? " Jaemin whined and pouted. " You know I can't resist that kind of charm " I said as I gave him back my photo album. We keep looking at each others photos, commenting and laughing.

" Let's eat! " Jaemin exclaimed. I quickly sat properly at the sight of food. I'm drooling. Triangle kimbap, hamburger, fried shrimp and coca cola. " Wah, this is amazing! Thank you for the food ~ " I shoved the food into my mouth. " Ywu no whet, ast dilisuos. " I mumbled while chewing my shrimp and my kimbap. Jaemin hit me lightly and I glared at him. " Don't talk while your mouth is full, you will probably choke anytime ". I nodded and shallowed everything before repeating my sentence.

" You're done eating? Let's go cycling. " Jaemin asked and I nodded. We cleaned up and went to our bicycle. We came here with our bicycle so why don't go cycling? Besides, it's fun! " Be careful Seol Na! Oppa doesn't want to see any cuts. " Jaemin said and I nodded slowly. " Kaja! " I shouted and we started cycling. We passed by the beach, and we stopped by for a bit. We're splashing waters to each other, running by the beach, and we build a sandcastle. I also wrote " S <3 J " on the sand. " Hey let's take a selfie! " 

*camera clicks*

We continued cycling until we reached a garden full with flowers. Jaemin wanted to record a video where the both of us singing together. Who knows we can use the video for an audition? We went to a silent spot in the garden and set up the camera. We decided to sing a duet song, (ps // whatever duet song you like )  and it turned out to be pretty!

We roamed around the garden, snapped some pictures and we went home. " Jaemin oppa, you took about 270 pictures of us, just today. " I said as I looked at our pictures today. " It's 270 pictures but you worth more than that " He exclaimed and I cringed. " That's cheesy, but not so cheesy " Mum suddenly went to where Jaemin and I was sitting, in the living room of course.

" How's the date? Do you guys had fun together? " Mum asked and we nodded. " Seol Naaaa ~ let's cuddle " Jaemin asked as he spread his hands wide. I went closer to him and hugged him. I placed my head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. We are koala hugging each other and we stayed at that position for maybe 10 minutes. He looked at me, and started to kiss me all over my face ( ps // auch ) " Stop it Jaemin! " I exclaimed but he won't stop. So I quickly kiss him on the lips, it's the lips ayyeee .

" Thank you for staying by my side, Seol Na " He thanked me and I nodded as I placed a small peck on his cheek.