Yes, It's You

Seol Na's POV

Sunday, 2.37 PM

" Do you remember the first day we met? You're the new student in our school. To be honest, my first impression towards you is very, very friendly. I also thought that you're handsome " I said to Jaemin, who is lying on my lap. Jaemin and I are at the park where we usually hang out together. We decided to talk about how we met and how we're doing until today.

" Ah really? I didn't thought that you're pretty " Jaemin exclaimed and I pouted. " Is that so? " I sighed and Jaemin giggled. " But I thought that you're cute " Jaemin said while adjusting himself to sit next to me.

My cheeks are suddenly getting red, as if I didn't used to compliments by the legendary Na Jaemin. " Come on! Don't blush, I'm getting frustrated because of you " That made me blush harder.

I hid my face under my hand, until my face was back to normal. " That's it? . You're cute when you're blush though " I tried to not blush, because I don't want to blush two times straight. It's embarrassing, well that's the thing.

" You also convinced the teacher that you wanted to said something about me, and that really changed the way people looked at me, a lot. I still don't know how to repay you. " I frowned, but then I smiled when he lifted up my head by the chin.

"You're staying with me is enough, love " He flashed a smile, and I flashed him a smile as well. " I just wanted to help you to be friendly. Besides, you have the face of a friendly person but actually you're just not friendly. The other students even mocked you and I couldn't stand that. " He gave me a serious face, and I laughed nervously. " Don't give that face please, it's scary. " I pleaded, but he teased me with more serious faces.

" Do that again or I'm leaving. " I said, giving him a serious face. " Said the person who just gave me her most serious face " I sighed at Jaemin. I shrugged and continued to remember our story. " Yeah, they talked about how long I didn't change my bag " I looked at my bag, showing a sad face as I looked at it. " But your bag suits you. And that's what the bag so special. It carried the things that meant a lot to you. "

I grinned, and Jaemin pinched my cheeks. " That's my girl! Don't frown again, okay? " I nodded and I continued to proceed the rest of the story. I told him about Renjun confessing to me, and his mouth was hanging wide. But then he smiled, " So what I thought was true after all. But how can you even reject him? He's kind, he's handsome, he's c- " I shut him up by putting my hand over his mouth.

" I already liked you that time, that's why I rejected him. But he asked me to be his not-so-real sister instead. " I told him, and he make an ' O ' with his mouth. " Talking about Renjun, I was actually very offended and jealous whenever he comforted you because of my silly and stupid action. Are you still mad at me? " Jaemin asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

" If I'm still mad at you, then I wouldn't give you a second chance and I wouldn't be here with you. Perhaps I'll be hiding myself in my room, like I used to do. I even ignored you calling me to go to school, because I knew you wouldn't care about me that time "

He grabbed my hand and squeeze it tightly. " I admit I was stupid that time, making you hurt yet you still waited for me. That's why I felt lucky, I felt lucky that you waited for me even though you're in pain. Thank you love. "

Jaemin looked down, his tone was a bit sad. I lifted his head up and give him a peck on the lips. " Don't worry, I already forgive you. Besides, I'm grateful that you realized about it. Past is past, so we should enjoy the rest of our time together. " I said and then I gave him a kiss on the lips. He koala hugged me, trapping me and he kissed me. He KISSED me. It didn't take long after we pulled apart, yet it was very passionate.

" So I had a question to ask you. "

" What is it? "

We exchanged smile, and he is still holding my hand.

" It is  me  or  game  ? " I patiently waited for his answers, and he gave me a wide smile. " What does that smile means? Is it me? "

He nodded and gave me another hug.

" Yes, it's you "