Same

" What a tiring day! "

I said to Jaemin, who was walking beside me, after the school's Teacher's Day celebration.

" It's not like you're the one who's tired " Jaemin exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

Jaemin and I decided to buy waffles from my favourite stall nearby our school.

" Woah, Seol Na. When did you ever know this stall? " Jaemin said, giving me a satisfied face.

" I always go here everyday when I was lonely. That ahjumma is the one who gave me couragement before everything changed " I replied, pointing at the ahjumma who makes the most delicious waffle I ever ate.

" Anneonghaseyo aunty Lee! " I waved at aunty Lee, the waffle maker. *lol*

" Hello Seol Na? Wh- Woah, who is this handsome boy? "

I scratched my neck a bit but was shocked with her words.

" A- We're jus- "

" He's your boyfriend, right? "

I sighed while aunty Lee laughes and Jaemin's blushing. He's cheeks are like tomatoes now.

" Oh yeah, what would you like to buy? "

" Cheese waffle, two "

Her cheese waffle are seriously AWESOME! I haven't eaten them for 2 days!! 

" So how's life? " Aunty Lee asked.

" I'm good these days. Thanks for asking! " I said cheerfully.

" Ah here are your waffles, I missed you, for not coming 2 days ago. "

I laughed a bit and paid for the waffle. Yeah, I'm treating Jaemin. I promised him.

Jaemin and I walked together to home while eating our waffles, until I saw this cute little boy walking on the streets.

What is he doing ? Why is he wondering alone? Where are his parents?

" Hello kid, what are you doing here alone? " Jaemin asked the little boy.

" I don't know where to go "

Wait what? Don't know? Is he lost? Or maybe-

"Where mum? Or dad? " I asked out of curiosity.

He didn't replied but instead, he pointed at a restaurant nearby.

" You're mum's there? " The little boy nodded.

Both me and Jaemin helped him to the restaurant and what's shocking me is-

" Which one is your mum ? I take you to her "

And I saw the kid tearing.

" Mum left me here when I was 4 and she said she'll be here. "

His mum died?! I feel you little boy.

But then a man walked up to the three of us. He told us that he's his uncle and the little boy goes to him.

" Be a good kid okay? Don't be sad about your mum. I also experienced the same thing like you. After some time, you'll be able to let it go. " I said while giving a smile, probably a fake one.

>>>>

" You're sure was a great noona" Jaemin said, making me shy.

" I just don't want him to be sad, because I know what it feels when your mum left you alone in this cruel world. "

Jaemin comforted me by linking our hands together and we continued walking until we reached home.

>>>>

Current time; 7.25 PM

" JAEEEEEMIN ~~~~~ " I shouted at Jaemin who wasn't listening to me because he was wearing earphones.

" JAEEEEE~MIN ~~~~~~~~ "

" NA JAEMIN "

" NA JAE MIN LISTEN TO ME "

" JAEMIN MEOWWWWW "

He still couldn't hear and I sighed. I know what I should do. Aegyo's the key!

I looked right in front of him and puffed my cheeks. Yes! Jaemin's cringing. Mission accomplished!

" Seol Naaaaaa that's cuteeeee. And what do you want until you did that cute face? "

" You didn't hear me calling your name. I need your help with algebra. I'm sucks. "

Yeah, I only got 63% on maths. I'm a maths genius at first but lately I'm getting dumber at maths.

" Sorry Seol Na!  " Jaemin apologized and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I admit that I became a tomato after the peck.

After giving me some crystal clear explanations, I finally understood and finished my homework! 

I lied on Jaemin's lap, trying to recall what's happening today.

Singing, Teacher's Day celebration, Waffles, The little boy, Algebra.

I wish the little boy lives a happy life. I totally understand his hardship without a mother.