The Performance

Mark's POV

" I-I..."  She sighed. I'm getting nervous. Don't reject us! " I don't think I.. " Gosh just finish your words! I'm dying. " have a reason to reject that "  Thank goodness! I was very happy that moment. Everything is under control.

" Just don't leak this to other people okay! " I reminded her, not wanting our plan to ruin. " I'll keep my mouth shut. So when is the performance?  "  Yeah, I forgot about that. " 3 days from today "

Seol Na's POV

Ouch. " Why didn't you tell me earlier! The earlier you told me, the better I'll perform. " I pouted. " Stop pouting, you're getting uglier. "  I hate you Haechan. I pouted again. Mark ruffled my hair, making it messy. I gave him a glare.

" The teacher just told us today and we didn't expect it to be 3 days from now. I was also shocked. " Mark explained. I sighed. Why teacher why?

" What should I sing? " I didn't really have any song in my mind. Yesung's? Nah. I already sang his song weeks ago. " Anything as long as you're comfortable with your choice. " Haechan said.

" Seol Na, we should leave now. Just text one of us if you wanted to ask something. Goodbye! "  I nodded and close the door once they leave. But someone stopped me from closing the door.

" What are you guys talking about? " It's Jaemin. He's giving me a serious face. I guess he's dying to know. Should I tell the truth? Or should I keep it a surprise? I'm confused. " They asking some idea about their project. " I need to tell him a lie. But it's not like the lie will effect his life. * rolls eyes *

>> Performance day <<

50 minutes before the event starts. I was very nervous. I didn't come to school just to practice. How long I didn't come to school? Almost a week. Even some of my schoolmates asked where had I've been.

I peeked from behind the stage. Only Mark, Haechan and a teacher. Including me! I just finished practicing my song and I am just resting for awhile. I picked a group song, five people, but here I'm singing alone. It was hard at first because I need to control my breathing but I'm getting the hang of it.

I sitting behind the stage while eating chicken and drinking some apple juice. Apple juice is the best. I'm kinda addicted with apple. 5 more minutes and I'll continue my practice.

Jaemin's POV

" I accidentally heard Mark and Haechan's conversation this morning. They are the planners for this month's performance. " Jisung told me and the other. It's just the five of us since Mark and Haechan are busy.

" But shouldn't Seol Na come? "

" He's right! Shouldn't noona come? She never misses any school performances! "

" Huh ~ I miss Seol Na "

" Who knows noona would come today! It's a miracle! "

Yeah, probably. I saw her going out with her bagpack but it doesn't mean she's going to school right? She might be working part-time somewhere.

Everyone was going to the hall right now.  I wonder who is today's performer. The hall was very packed . Good thing someone save a place for the 5 of us. We thanked the person and sat, waiting for the performance to start.

Mark and Haechan came out from behind, being the MC. They stated that they only had one performance. Well, at least there's a performer. As they welcomed the performer, the lights went off.

And the performer really shook me up. Seol Na. I can't believe my eyes! She looks pretty in her sweater. Actually, it's my sweater.

" It's Seol Na! "

" Woah, she's pretty even though she's wearing something simple "

" Seol Na noona! ~~~ "

" Woah, Seol Na fighting! "

The crowds ' woo-ed ' right after they saw Seol Na coming in. We made an eye contact and I give her a thumbs up. She nodded. Don't be nervous, I'm here.

Seol Na's POV

I'm here, standing on the stage, for the second time. I looked at Mark and Haechan before the lights went off. Everyone backstage cheered for me and I thanked them as I went to the stage.

You can do this Seol Na. Think positive! Jaemin and the others will cheer for you. I was mentally trying to calm myself and I looked at the crowds. I saw Jaemin. I made an eye contact with Jaemin. I saw Jaemin smiled at me. I miss him.

As I was less nervous, I looked behind and nodded at my teacher, telling him that I was ready.

( ps // it's seventeen's habit! )

" nugungareul gyesok manna
haha hoho useobwado
dallajineun geon eopjyo
geujeo eodinga isseul neol
utgo isseul neol saenggakhamyeon
gwaenhi jineun geo gatjyo
cham babo gatneyo naega

charari nega jom deo himdeureosseumyeon hae
himdeureoseo nae saenggakdo
jom hago geuraesseumyeon jogesseo
nado amureochi anko shipeunde

geutorok neol bureudeon naye ipsuri
bajjak mallaganeun geol neukkimyeo
kkaedarasseo ipbeoreutcheoreom
neoreul bureumyeo haetage chajasseotdago
geuttaecheoreom neol gamssa aneumyeo
utgo shipdago nege malhago shipeo

nuneul gamgo hanadul seeobomyeon
eoneusae jami deureo kkumsogeseodo neol
nado moreuge chatgo itjyo
itgo shipdan geu mareun geojitmaringa bwayo

anijyo
ohiryeo beoreushi deureotneunji
jigeumdo tto bureuneun
neoye geu ireummanirado itgo shipeunga bwayo

charari nega jom deo himdeureosseumyeon hae
himdeureoseo nae saenggakdo
jom hago geuraesseumyeon jogesseo
nado amureochi anko shipeunde

geutorok neol bureudeon naye ipsuri
bajjak mallaganeun geol neukkimyeo
kkaedarasseo ipbeoreutcheoreom
neoreul bureumyeo haetage chajasseotdago
geuttaecheoreom neol gamssa aneumyeo
utgo shipdago nege malhago shipeo

malhago shipeo neol bogo shipeo
nega eopneun jigeumeseoya
beoreushi dwaebeorin
neol bureuneun seubgwandeureul
jiuji mothagoseo saraga
neo ttaemune

geutorok neol bureudeon naye ipsuri
bajjak mallaganeun geol neukkimyeo
kkaedarasseo ipbeoreutcheoreom
neoreul bureumyeo haetage chajasseotdago
geuttaecheoreom neol gamssa aneumyeo
utgo shipdago nege malhago shipeo "

Damn, it was hard but worth it.

I thanked and bowed to everyone once my song was finished. I looked at Jaemin and the others. They clapped at me and started to fake a cry. I laughed a bit on the stage. I saw Jaemin giving me double thumbs up. I do a heart sign with my fingers before I went to the backstage.