Everything Changes

So yeah, let me tell you.

Everything started to change after Jaemin talked on the stage. I was never this grateful.

Oh and yeah, I think I started to have a crush on Jaemin.

But hey, I only knew him for less than a week and I already having a crush on him. Like, seriously Seol Na?

Well now everyone started to smile at me, everyone started to talk to me, talk about jokes with me and I was sooooo happy. I never knew how will I thank Jaemin back.

Just after I'm deep in thoughts, Jaemin walks up to me.

" Hey stop daydreaming "

" Geez, I'm dreaming me and my cr- "

Heol, I almost spilled it out.

" With your cr-?  "

" I mean with me crazy friend Jaemin "

Well he's not that crazy but I have to make up something to cover that 'cr-'

And he didn't mind asking what I dreamt about. I sighed in relief.

My self-esteem is back! Yaho! I'm grateful and I'm very lucky that I have a friend like Jaemin.

How many times do I even mentioned his name in a day?

I would be dead meat if people can read my mind.

Renjun's POV

Actually, I never hated Seol Na and yeah, I have a crush on her. My classmates always talks bad about her but I don't even have the power to stop them.

Cause why?

They're just too fierce. Well, some girls and women are like, they never want to lose in a talk. And they always thought they we're right.

( ps // I'm sorry but I know some girls and women are not like that. I'm saying that related to the girls that talked bad about Seol Na so yeah. Don't hate me for writing that 😭 )

I thought of confessing to her today.

Seol Na's POV

I was chatting with Jaemin in class and saw Renjun, the next class boy coming towards us.

" Jaemin, mind if I borrow Seol Na for a while? "

Jaemin shook his head and Renjun grabbed my hand. I was shocked and tried to let his hand away but he's way too strong.

" What's wrong Renjun? "

" I like you "

" I really like you Seol Na, I've been hiding this for months and I admit that I have never hated you from the start. "

" So why you didn't try to stop everybody? "

I was crazy to ask him that.

" Well,  I think you know that the girls here are fierce "

That made me laughed a bit.

" So, can you accept me? "

DAMN. How can I accept him ?!?!?! I like Jaemin right now but I can't see Renjun miserable with my action. But then I decided to tell the truth.

" Renjun, I.. I liked someone else... "

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Renjun " I said while crying, feeling bad.

I honestly never made a person broke like this.

" No Seol Na, it's alright. I understand. I do feel a bit broken but maybe you could be my fake lil sis? "

He's so kind I swear

I decided to agree so he wouldn't feel so sad again.

" Yes, I can " I said grinning to him.

Jaemin's POV

What would take them so long? I feel like a potato here. A handsome potato. Lmao I'm joking.

Finally they're back. But I wouldn't bother to ask what they had talked about. Because I can sense something private.

But yeah I don't see them holding hands or whatever so I guess it didn't turned out right.

And hey, I was happy it turned out that way. Could I be really loving Seol Na?

( another ps // Yikes! That's cheesy 😆 ) 

Renjun said he'll be to the toilet for a while so I decided to take the chance to ask Seol Na something.

" Seol Na, would you mind if I take you out this Saturday? "

"Yeah sure, I'm free that day "

" Great, Let's meet at 3 "

Renjun came back right after I asked her and we continued talking about ourselves.

Heol, I just can't resist her voice. She made my heart pound for some reason.