Chapter Nine(:

"Ah crap." Dad mutters. The car comes slowly to a stop. "Outta gas."

We all climb out of the car and stretch out our bodies. I fell asleep with my head resting on the window so my neck is killing me.

"How long were we driving Daddy?" Julie asks yawning.

"Almost seven hours." He replies.

"Where the heck are we?!" Liz asks while observing the fields around us.

"I'm pretty sure we are in Georgia." Dad says. I can't believe we drove all the way to Georgia.

"We need to find somewhere to crash for the night. It isn't safe here." Mitch says cautiously looking around.

"Well then...everyone grab a bag. We're going to find somewhere to sleep." Dad tells us.

*Fast-forward*

My legs feel like they're gonna fall off. We've been walking for hours and still no sign of a town.

"This is hopeless." I whined "We're in the middle of nowhere!"

"Don't talk like that. We'll be there soon. Trust me." Dad said. Mitch scoffed.

"Daddy I'm so tired!" Julie yelled. What the heck is she thinking?! She's going to get us all killed!

"Julie you can't yell!" I whispered. Now she's crying as loud as she can!

"Julie shut up!" Mitch commanded. That only made it worse. Without thinking I ran over to her and put my hand over her mouth.

"Julie please stop!" I pleaded. "Ouch! Stop it!" She was biting my hand.

"Mac make her st-" Liz started. Something made her stop talking. I turned to look at her and then I knew what...

Wow Julie is kinda a brat! Sorry for the boring chapter. I'll try to post again tonight! Don't forget to vote and comment!😁👍