chapter one

You yawn as the morning sun rises. You smile as you get up and start to brush your (h/L) (H/C) hair. You were glad you knew how to shape shift. You were able to change the colour of your hair to (h/c) and change your clothes to look more like an everyday human. You remembered ​that today was the day you were supposed to visit your best friend named Connie.  You meet her a year ago on a trip when searching for a house and you both have been really good freinds since. You smile and get up. You pick up your phone and decided to call Connie.
Y: hi Connie!

C: hello (y/n)! Are you coming over?

Y: yup! I'll be there in a half hour!

C: Alright, cya!

Y: cya!

You smile as you started to get ready. After a little bit, you were up and ready to go. You smile as you ran out your house to beach city.

            ~time skip~

When you reached her house she opened the door. "(Y/n)! " She says happily. She help you with your suitcase and you walk in. "Man. It's been forever" you say looking around "yeah it has" she smiled "my mom won't be here due to a patient at the hospital" she says and you nod. "But there's a lot of things i want to show you" she says grinning. You nod and when she sees that you were a inch taller than her you Chuckle as you wiggled your eyebrows at her "hey!" She laughed as she punches your shoulder playfully. "You ready to head out? I can show you around beach city. I promise it's going to be fun" she says. You smile " Alright, sure. Why not?" You say and she grinned in Victory and you both headed off.

   You and Connie walked around beach city. When you guys got hungry, you went to some sort of French fry stand. You met Ronaldo and his little brother peedee. You thought it was funny how they acted. Especially how Ronaldo talked about things like snake people. Peedee was a kid who had a cool Personality. You also went to a donut shop and meet Sadie and Lars. Sadie was awkward at first but the tense air went away and you relised that she was cool as well. Lars was a little rude but you could tell he was a good person underneath.
You smile as you look at Connie "is that everyone?" You asks "no, theres one more. " She says "he's a really good friend of mine" she smiled and you smile back.
     You and connie walked towards a lighthouse and you saw a young boy with black curly hair and a large signature grin.   "Hey! Steven!" Connie calls out and he turns around and smiled as he ran over "hey Connie, who's this?" He asks giving a signature smile and you couldn't help but smile back. "I'm (y/n)" you say "I'm Steven! It's nice to meet you. We normally don't have new faces around here." You giggled a little and when you guys were done the sun started to go down "come on (y/n) my mom  be mad if we don't get back in time" she says and you nod "ok. Bye​Steven" you call out as Connie dragged you back " bye!" He called back

You had no idea what held in store with this guy...At least not yet....