chapter 14

No one's POV

You and Steven looked over your shoulder to see lapis and peridot standing there with fear in their eyes. And it kind of hurt to see people (or gems) afraid of you. You quickly got up and put Steven down. "Lapis, paridot! It's not what it looks like!" Steven pleaded. They ignored him And looked at you with both fear and hatred. "You" paradot said with venom dripping in her words. Her eyes narrowed. Lapis' watery wings came out and Steven ran towards her "Steven! Come on, we need to tell the gems!" She says as she picked him up and flew off. Steven looked at you and he had tears streaming down his face "Y/N!!!!' he cried out as he reached out a hand towards me as he slowly went out of sight.

You're eyes widen in shock as the went out of veiw. What have you done? How did the happen to find you? All of these thoughts flooded through your head. That is until a pice of metal collided into your head.

Stevens POV

I cried as I saw Y/n get further and further away. The wind stung my eyes and blew the tears away. She's going to be shattered....and it's my fault. All my fault. If I didn't ask her to turn into a diamond then she would have been fine and we could've been happy.....but I had to ruin it.

When we finally landed it was near the temple, lapis put me down and ran inside. "Guys!" She called. Connie had already gone home so it was just the gems. The other gems were still out as well. Just my luck. The only others who knows about y/n and they're gone. I mentally kick myself.

"Y/n is Black Diamond!" Lapis yelled I ran in and they all looked at me. Garnet looked calm but I knew her all to well that she was pissed. She kneeled down and lookes down at me through her glasses. "Steven did you know about this?" Pearl says with shcok as. Anger in her voice. I slowly nodded my head and every one Guessed "b-but she's not like you s-" garnet cut me off harshly. "Steven! She killed humans! Shattered hundreds of gems! " She snapped.

All of a sudden, anger flooded me. it coursed through my veins and through my blood. My face became a little red due to it. "SHUT UP!!"  I went to smack her in the face but instead of just my hand, my sheild formed and hit her as well. The others gasped but I was to caught up in the moment that I couldn't stop to think of it.

Garnet slid across the room and hit the wall. Amethyst and pearl looked at me in pure shock "shut up! You don't know what she's like! Yeah might have done some terrible things, but she's not like that anymore! Guys I love her!" I Scream which make Amethyst and pearl look at me and their faces go from shock to anger.

All of the anger and confidence rushed out of me. My eyes widen at what I had just done. I took a step back and ran out of the temple what am I going to do? They'll hate me for being in love with a diamond and for what I did to garnet. Oh man I messed up big time...

I looked behind me to see no one following me, but I didn't slow down. I knew that they would catch up to me easily if I did. So I kept on running. Sadly, where the park was, it was almost in the other side of beach city. My legs begged for me to stop, but I couldn't. Y/n might be shattered or poofed if I did. I honestly didn't care what happened to me. For I knew that y/n's punishment was going to be something I couldn't even imagine.

My lungs started to hurt. As if fire was being set inside me. I gasped for breath as i slowed down and stopped. I haunched over and put my hands on my knees. I hurled a little and wiped my mouth. Shaking my head, I streightend back up and began to run once more. When I finally reached y/n I found her passed out on the ground. I ran up to her and started to shake her "y/n! Y/n! We have to go!" I yelled. She slowly opened her eyes and when her eyes caught mine, she scooped me up "Steven?! What happened?! I s-saw you get taken Away how did you get back?!" He says, worry clearly in her voice.

"There's no time for explanations" I say and I look up at her. "Y/n, we need to go. Now" I say. She nods and she placed me on her shoulder "where do we go?" She asks glancing at me. I shake my head "I don't know but we'll figure that out later." I say as I use some of her hair to hang onto as she started to run.

She ran a good distance and she had to take a break otherwise she would have hurled like I did. "Steven.... I'm so.... sorry" she says between her breaths. I shook my head and sigh "you have nothing to apologize for. " I say. She smiled slightly at me which I returned. "Thanks Steven" she says and I stand up on her shoulder and place a kiss on her cheek and she smiled.

She started to walk and I smiled as I sat back down. Maybe there was hope that we both could be happy. Though I do feel bad about the gems. But my hope vanished as the ground shook a litte and y/n's eyes widen in fear because me and her both knew that that wasn't her. And when I turned around, I could just make out a rather large fusion...... alexandrite....

Yay! Two chapters in a week!