Chapter 7

"Lars? (y/n)?!" Steven says in shock. " huh? oh well. i don't think the diamonds will mind if there's two extra. " she says as she giggled and Stevens eyes widen " you said you'd let them go!" Steven shouts angrily. "aw, is Rosie upset that her little plan didn't work?" she mocked  and you glare at her. "Topaz! take us back to home!" she orders  and flies up to her seat. you sigh as topaz got up and started to steer the ship until something made it go slower "ugh, those hostile gems must have done something to the ship." aquamarine growled. "topaz! Go fix it!" She shouts. Topaz continued to have her blank expression as she git up and webt to some sort of control room. Lars. Past lars" Steven tried to get hus attention ad the older boy just ignored him, lost in self pity.

 "Lars! Try to grab that defibulator over there" Steven says, motioning. You look at the rack if about five if them. "Defubu-ehat?" He asked confused at Steven. You kept you mouth shut at this. Of course you knew they were for poofing frns but how would a 'human' know that?. "Those things! They poof gems! " Steven says.  "Wow.  Great description Steven.  I still don't know what they are'' Lars says quiet rudely making you roll your eyes. "Just try to grab it! " Steven says annoyed.   "ok! fine!" Lars snapped as he pathetically reached his arm out and put it back. "UUUGH!" steven yells. most of the conversation was just steven yelling at lars. "I don't know why you think I can do anything!" Lars screams at steven and I look back at them. Lars was crying. "I'm scared, Steven. I'm Not like you..." Lars says. "Lars....I'm afraid now.." steven says looking down. "I'm going to get shattered and you and Y/N are going to get put in a zoo because of me" Steven says, crying. "B-but...I-I really don't want to be a-alone right now...horrible isn't is?" he laughs in sadness as tears stream down his face.

 All three of you heard sniffling "t-topaz?" Steven says, shocked as he saw her crying as well "that was so beautiful" she says " the way you both were so open with each other. you know what, I want to help you" she says as she turns around and pulls out an escape pod. "really?! thank you!" Steven says smiling. that is until a magical blue fairy  that no one asked for flies toward you and the topaz fusion. "Topaz! what in homeworld are you doing?!" aquamarine yells. "oh, u-um....well they had this beautiful scene together and it was great" Topaz says nervously. "y-yeah, am I'm sure you are just a gem who is forced to work in homeworld and just wants to be free" he says as aquamarine had a blank face that is until, topaz pins he to the wall with the defibulator  in front of her. "oh? what are you going to do? shatter me? I'm sure the diamonds will reward you handsomely. by shattering you" she says glaring at topaz. topaz's eyes widen as she fell to her knees and aquamarine sighs "just get up, and finish the ship, were almost there. I'll forget this happened " she says flying off. you sigh and you somehow pass out once more.

When you woke up, you saw Lars above you again. "ugh, Lars? where are?" you ask as you sit up. he looks at you with fear on his face. "I-I don't know...after you passed out, they landed and took us in this weird room and took Steven into a different one...." he says. you nod. " I don't know how you can do it Y/N" he says looking at you. "what do you mean?" you ask. "even though we might die...you don't look the least bit frightened" he says. you sigh " I'm not scared Lars...I'm terrified. " you say. before anything else could be said, you and Lars appeared in a huge room, Steven wasn't too far ahead of you both, there were, what you could assume were two zircon's. then, your eyes widened as you saw them. the yellow and blue DIAMOND.

You couldn't make out the rest of the argument soon, the diamonds started yelling at each other, Y/N! come on! this is our only chance!" Steven yells as him and Lars runs towards blue diamonds carrier. you ran after them, but just as the three of you came up to it, yellow diamond broke it, glaring down at us, your thoughts raced through your head. ok, Y/N, its either save your friends and let them know the truth, or they die and they diamonds find out anyways. you sigh as you turn into your diamond form. the other two diamonds were in too much shock to do anything as you push yellow diamond back and you picked Lars and Steven up as you crashed through the wall and you started to fall. you held back a scream as you moved so that when you came in contact with the ground, that your body would cushion their fall. you let out a scream of pain as you hit the ground, Lars and Steven passed out due to fear. you tried to keep your eyes open, but the more you struggled, the heavier they got..........