chapter 19

Your pov

I wait nervous on the couch in the temple. The gems were probably just as panicked at I was. I paced back and forth trying to think of what the causes of him passing out to be. It might have been working but he was only joking around. I pace back and forth. Worry clouding my  thoughts. "Y/n, I'm sure Steven is fine. You need to calm down" pearl says. But it doesn't calm me down. It just made me even more worked up. The gems sighed as they decided it was time to let me be. I didn't know I had been packing back and forth for over a couple hours until the toll took me. My legs shook as I collapsed on the wooden floor beneath me. I felt my cheek and felt that they were wet from the constant tears that pool beneath me. I put my arms on Stevens bed and lay my head in my arms letting sleep take me over.

Stevens POV

My eyes widen. Y/n was standing there. She didn't have her normal, sweet Smile. Not the one looked menacing. Like a predators smile. She slowly walked towards me. "Y/n?" I ask in shock. Not sure if this was actually her or a y/n my mind had made up. "I'm going to come back. I always do" she says. This confused me. What did she mean? Before I could open my mouth, she vanished. I was alone again, until I heard a voice similar to y/n's. I turn around to see the diamonds. Every one of them except the white diamond. Even y/n was with them.

"We need to destroy earth! Those crystal gems are getting in the way." Yellow diamond said angrly. "No. Not yet. There are still some valuable resources there that we can use. They are not a threat. " Pink Diamond said. I gasp lightly, I had never really seen her before. Her pink, slightly spikey hair sways as she moved her head. "They have thousands" yellow diamond says. "And we have millions. Please yellow. I control earth. Not you" she says in a almost pleading manor. Yellow diamond placed a hand on her forehead and she let out a long sigh. "Fine. Fine" she says waving pink diamond of with her hand.  "Black, please escort pink to earth. She has some buisness to take care of" she says and y/n-er- Black Diamond, nodded and her and pink Wales off. When they bother were gone, yellow turned to blue "we need to get rid of her" she says shaking her head disapprovingly. "Black is beginning to be more of a problem. I know we can make more gems but she's shattering them by the thousands" she says "and I don't care what white has to say about this. We need to take action" she says. My eyes widen a little. Is this when they planned to get rid of y/n?!

Blue sighs and nods "that...I cannot disagree." She says Sighing. Yellow nods. "Pink might not like this, but it's for the better with her gone. Now, get rid of any of her gems. When we're done, I don't want anyone to know she was ever here" she says. Blue nods and and the scene fades to Black.   The next thing I knew was that I was in another room. Gems of all shapes, colour and sizes ran frantically. I gasp as I hold my arms up to protect myself but the gem phases through me. I open my eyes and see Y/n running, with Black pearl by her side. Terror written on her face. She ran with a black pearl and the pearl stopped and pulled on her robe "my diamond! In here!" She called as she pointed at a escape pod. "What about you?" Y/n asked the pearl. I smiled. Even before y/n went to earth she had a heart, sort of. Pearl have her a sad smile and nods "when you go, I'll behind you" she says. Y/n nodded and shape shifted herself so she looked similar to the pear and pearl made herself look like y/n. The 'Pearl' ran into the escape pod and it went off towards earth. 'black diamond', ran off as the ruby's looked around and ran after the 'black diamond'.

The vision ended and came with a new one. How many of theses were There? Who was doing this? I was now in a dungeon of some sort. Almost like the cells when Jasper captured us. The same Black Diamond was in it hugging her knees. Footsteps came from behind me and I turn around to see yellow diamond with a smirk coming towards the cell. " Well. Looks like your over. We've found your diamond. We've sent gems after her. I hope you are happy. You get to be shattered next to her" she says and when the pearl didn't respond yellow diamond's smirk grew and walked off. "Steven" I was caught off guard as she said my name. I looked at her and she sighs "you need to tell Y/n that she needs to get ready. You guys cant let there be any gems retuning" she says "I don't have much time rose. Please. Protect my diamond". When she finnished speaking, I woke up and gasped for breath. I looked around and realized that I was in my room, in my bed. I felt something my me and I looked to see Y/n laying on my bed with her arms on the bead and her  head was in her arms. as she sat in a chair. My heart ached as I felt a damp spot near her head on my sheets meaning she has been crying. "I'm sorry Y/n....." I say in a whisper as I placed a small peck on the top of her head.