chapter 16

No one's POV

That was their fusion?!" You asked, shock and fear in your voice. And Steven looks at you. He nods "yeah.....that was Alexanderite.  " He says "but.....they don't hate me? They won't shatter me?" You ask nervously. He gave a small smile at me and he shook his head. "Not that I regret their decision but... why?" You ask. This made Steven think for a few seconds.

"Maybe because they realised that they were wrong about you." He says. His smiled made the edge of your lips pull up and form a smile.  How was that possible. Every time he smiled it made you smile back. Weird. You were snapped out of your thoughts as you look down to see Steven poking your side "yes?" You ask as a slight giggle escape your lips. "I cant give you hug you when your this tall y/n. " He says and Laughing a little. You smile as you turn back to a human. Exactly when you turned into a human he wrapped his arms around you. Smiling, you and immediately return the embrace. He leaned forward and give you a peck on the cheek, making your face heat up. "Thank you Steven." You say quietly. "For what?" He asks as he looks at you. "For standing up for me when I needed you"

Back at the temple, the gems were extremely stressed. Amethyst was confused about why garnet let Steven and you slip by. But pearl knew all too well why she did. Garnet knew how much you ment to Steven. It was just like how attached Rose was to Greg. She couldn't bear to rip them apart. And Garnet knew that Steven only hit her out of fear. And Pearl saw how kind you have been to everyone. Even during the fight you have not laid one hit on them. You had been trying to avoid fighting all along. She could easily tell that whatever cruelty that you had contained before, was long gone.

Garnet used her Future Vision to look at all the possible outcomes of having you around. She couldn't see that far into the future so that didn't help much. But thinking about it, she realized having a diamond would it be a great asset. For her alone what equal to the four of them (including ruby and sapphire). But on the other hand, the other diamonds would definitely be after them now. But for Steven, it was a risk she was willing to take.

Your POV

Me and Steven have been laying here for over an hour. Both not wanting to get up. I've been staring at the stars trying to come up with different constellations. Meanwhile Steven just staring at me, making my face heat up. I looked back at him and he grinned at me making me grin and return. "What's up?" I asked. He shook his head and looked at the stars. "Sometimes me and my dad will come out here and look at the stars when I was little. Weed make funny stories about how the constellations came up to be. " He say Chuckling at the memories. "My favorite one was the one about the lunch lady. Instead of the Big Dipper, my dad called it the cheese spoon. One day the lunch lady got mad at it and through it so high that I've reached the stars and stayed there" he says and I laughed a little with him. "He also said that the Milky Way was because one day two siblings wear out on a picnic. In the little boy made his sister has milk come out of her nose. The milk reach so far that it went all over the other stars in the sky naming it the Milky Way" he says.

Me and Steven kept swapping stories. Some sad ones and some hilarious ones. It was fun until it got too late. Steven stood up and held a heat up for me which I glad they took and I got myself up. "We should head back to the temple." He says Sighing. I nodded, a yawn escaping my lips. Steven looked at me and chuckled"tried?" He asks. I shook my head trying to wait to sleep for my eyes. But being Steven he didn't buy it. He Lifted Me Up and put me on his back despite being a little shorter than me. He then proceeded through the temple and halfway through walking I close my eyes and let sleep take over me. Today has been exciting.....

??'s POV

I Crowell as I watch the two brats walk off. My Pearl shaking beneath me. "I told you to get two ships down to earth. They aren't there yet despite me telling you countless of times which I shouldn't even have to do. " I snapped "y-yes, my diamond. I-I'm s-sorry my d-diamond. " She stuttered before me.

I rolled my eyes and started my gaze back to her. " Is the prisoner here or did you fail at that too?" I say and she looks at me "y-yes my diamond. We have her...." She says. "good." I say as I get up. She follows me out the door and into the chambers. My heels click with each step I take, my eyes slightly twitching by the annoying sound. As I walk further into the chamber I see a small figure on the wall. My eyes narrow down at them, oh how I hate them. But in order for my plan to work it will have to do for now. "Enjoying the cell?" I ask looking down at the figure. "Long time no see.......

Black pearl"