chapter 18

No one's POV

You both had went back to the temple and you saw that pear was in the kitchen. They had not noticed that you both had quietly walked in and closed the door behind you. You Nothing they were surrounded something that you couldn't see quite well. "ahem" you say as you hid behind Steven, dispite you being just a little bigger than him. They turn to you both and each have a smile. "hey!" Amethyst said and you were a little confused at why they were this happy towards both of you. You and Steven were both expecting it to be awkward around them at the least. "Hey?" You and Steven said almost simultaneously. "Listen....we had a chat with eachothers and with Connie as well. ...." Pearl says Smiling nervously. "So we decided to make a cake for the new member of the crystal gems!" Amethyst threw in as she made jazz hands. "What?" You said, shocked at their actions. "Well its not every day we get a new member, or a diamond member" pearl stated "your the only diamond who truly cares for earth, And Steven, so I say you should make an excellent addition to the team" garnet said smiling. You looked back at Steven and he smiled at you. Grinning, you look back at them " thank you!" You say happily.  As you gave them a hug. Tears stung your eyes. Accepted and joy couldn't even begin to describe what you fell felt now. You wiped your eyes quickly and let them go

You all ate the cake, except garnet and pearl. You could understand since gems didn't need to eat. Amythyst said that she lijed the way it felt and Steven was half Human so he did have a reason to. You were eating it to be nice since the gems made it for you. It did taste good in your opinion. It was a f/f (favourite flavour) cake and Steven seemed to be loving it more than you. You only knew this because he had at least four slices of it.

After the cake, you and Steven were just laying around on Stevens bed. Not really sure what to do. You and the others couldn't really get the supplies yet since it would be too hot out today so you couldn't make your room. Out of boredom Steven put on some Weird cartoon show about food and other things crying. You've seen toddler shows that were better than this. But you started laughing at it. Not the show itself but how Steven was so engrossed into it. It was kind of funny how he thought this was entertaining.

"What?" He asks looking up at you With a Smile. "It's just.....how con you like this?" You ask as you saw him take a hurt expression "you insult me!" He chuckled. You stuck you tongue out at him and he rolls his eyes. "Well......what do you like to watch?" He asks looking at you. You had to think for a second or two because there were so many good shows that you liked "f/s" (favourite show) you said smiling at him. He tilt his head in confusion. Shaking your head you got up and went to the TV "here. I'll show you" you said as you flipped through the Chanels. Luckily F/S was on and it started only a few minutes ago.

Stevens POV

After a while of watching through episodes after episodes, it was getting darker. Not too dark so that you couldn't see through it was actually good. The gems were back and they had lapis and Peridot with them. Pearl came up to me and y/n, Smiling "ok, you two. We should start on the room now. We will take a break halfway anf then continue until we've built the frame of her room" she says. Me and y/n nod and get up. Shutting the TV off I followed and stealthy put my hand into y/n's. Not that should would mind anyways, but my face still heated up nonetheless.

~time skip to two hours later~

I groan as I slowly drag my....... Log to the other gems. The hammer down to make another piece of the frame of the room. We're were only got halfway through and it took over an hour. Man, building a room was a lot harder than I thought. "Can we take a break?!" I groan in tiredness. Y/n giggles slightly as she rolls her eyes. How is she doing this? It doesn't even look like she's using much effort as she picks up two wooden beams and brings them to the others. "Come on Steven. You've been complaining the first ten minutes we got into it" she says . I couldn't help but smile back at her as I slowly got up. I picked up another piece and start to work again. But for some reason, Black splotches appear in my vision. Run.....not safe....save..... that voice..... I didn't haveuvh time to think before I felt my legs grow weak and i fell to the ground. The last thing I saw was y/n and the gems running towards me before my eyes shut.

When I opened my eyes, I was once again surrounded in a black Void. I look around. "Hello?" I call out "is this you trying to speak to me again?" I yell out. I sigh as minutes felt like hours. Was time here just an allusion? Or do days pass by when I'm in here? I let out a sigh as shake my head. I was growing so bored of just floating around in this Black Void. That was, until I heard a voice. "Steven~" the voice was familiar yet different at the same time. I looked around but to no avail. Wait. That voice sounded almost like...........

Cliffhangers!! Muhahahaha! Sorry about the late chapter, school does take a lot of time out of the day. But I am going to go give myself a pice of candy for the cliffhanger. Bye!