chapter 6

You wake up in your bed. Memories flooded back in and you sat up stretching.  Then your smiled faded. You left back home in a week. Might as well have as much fun as you could.

You walked back downstairs to see that Connie was gone to school again. You smiled and you texted Steven.

Y- hey, steveman
S- hello. Hey, um. One of my friends are having a small baking party. Do you want to come?
You smiled as you read this and thought about if you were planning on doing​anything today.

Y- ok! Sounds good!
S- great! Feel free to bring anything and mmet me by my place by 7!
Y- cya steveman
S- XD cya

You smiled as you got ready. You made (f/f) and when it came to 7, you started to walk to Steven's place.

"Hey (f/n)!" He says cheerfully. "Hey Steven, oh hi Sadie!" You say and she gave a nervous wave " hey (f/n)" she says. You three all went to some house and you saw three other people there. Yu meet sour cream's gang and soon, became friends with them. Sadie was great as well. They also loved your (f/f) as well which of course, made you well up in pride. Steven became worried as He kept saying that Lars was supposed to arrive.

The party was over and Steven and Sadue said that Lars was too embarrassed to come. You nodded n response and you went back to Connie's house.

~time skip~
You sat on your bed the next day. Connie went out a house and you just sat there staring at the wall. You decided to go into the living room and grabbed some money from your purse and headed to beach City.

As you got into beach City, you went to the big donut. You tried to open the door,you noticed that the door was locked. You looked inside and saw that the place was closed. You sighed and thought about where to go. That is until you saw fighting from near Steven's house. You're ​eyes widened as you ran towards it.

You came closer to the temple and say, by your calculations, two topazes (I'm not fixing that -_-) and a aquamarine. "What's going on?!" You yell and all heads snap to your direction. "(Y/n)! Get out of here!" you heard pearl yell and before you could respond, you were knocked out.

when you woke up, you saw Lars was above you. "ugh, Lars. what happened?" you ask sitting up. "(y/n), oh. they took you and brought everyone inside this weird pod thing...." he says. "some how i was able to run away and carry you with me" he says rubbing the back of his neck. you nod but your eyes widen when you see that one of the topazes came down and she picked you and Lars. "hey! put us down!" Lars yells at her as she carries us up. "Lars? (y-y/n)?!" Steven says in shock.