chapter 20

Hey guys, Sorry for the really slow update. But sofar, I think the story has been quite random. I have been taking time trying to make a new plot so sorry in advance if some chapters are a bit slow
No one's POV

You yawn as you wake up. You wipe the tears that we're stuck on your face. A hand had placed on the top of my head. You looked up to see Steven with a sad smile. "Hey" he says in a whisper. Glomping him in a hug, you rambled in and on about how worried you were and each time he apologized to you.

You took Steven from his bed and told the gems. They all were happy about Steven being ok and they all have him a hug, but pearl started telling us that 'if you hug him to hard you'll hurt him'. We all Laugh at pearl and she sighs as she smiles. "How long was I out?" Steven asks. You sigh as you look at him "two days" you said.

After collecting yourselves, you amythyst and Steven went out to fun land arcade. Amythyst and Steven both had to shape shift so they were tall enough to go on the ride. It was quite fun.

You and Steven wasted twenty dollars playing on the arcades while amythyst went eating trash from the trash bins. You and Steven were both playing beat the meat. Steven was winning and he didn't really notice it. He was too focused into the game to care. You looked back at the game to see he was crushing you. You failed at most of the moves. You tense up as you felt someone go behind you, their hands lightly grabbing yours but realise it was Steven who did it. "Like this" he smiled as he guided you the steps so you could get them right. After you got the hang of it, he let go. "See? You just need to get into" he says giving his signature grin and your face heats up and you Smiled back.

At the end of the game, you had a good score but Steven's score shamed yours. He smiled in Victory and you laughed at his childishness as he did a small little dance in celebration. He then grabbed your hand and handed you the prize he got. It was a plushie of a f/a (favourite animal or you can change it if ya want). You smiled as his jester and took it. He took you to fish stew pizza and sat at a table and Amythyst joined in. Probably only to eat the garbage again. Steven Smiled as he finnished his slice of pizza "hey y/n, you never met my dad have you?" He asks. This made you ponder. Now that you thought about it, you never did. Was he laid back or was he really strict? And why doesn't Steven live with him instead of the gems?

You smiled as you look at him "no actually" you say and right after you say that he grins as he takes your hand and drags you out of the restaurant (is it actually called a resterant or a pizzeria? I don't get it). "Your gonna meet him now then!" He says energetically as he dragged you to a car wash. "Dad!" Steven called out and out came a man with a greyish brown long hair and beard. Hey shtoo-ball" the man says as he goes up to Steven and hugs him " your tall again. " He says and Steven Chuckles "yeah" he sighs and he shape shifts so he was back to normal. "And who's this? Is this y/n Connie was going on about?" He asks. You Smiled and nods "yup. What did she say?" You asked him. He chuckled at you as he placed a hand on your shoulder "don't worry. As long as you aren't trying to hurt anyone, I don't mind if you're a diamond" he smiled. You nodded happily.

After a bit, you found out that Steven's dad was the owner of the car wash and a good singer and guitarist as well. Steven and him played a song and you watched. It was nice to see a family so close like this. Mostly because before, Connie was your only 'family'. Seeing a family so happy together mad you so happy. But you could only imagine what it would be like to have one.

Your thoughts were interrupted as Steven smiled at you "hey y/n, wanna go for a walk?" He asks. You agree and waved by to Greg. He waved back and you yelled that you'll have to talk to him again. Steven grabbed you had and lead you off "I want you to meet lion" he smiled as he looks at you. "Who's that?" You ask, confusion spreading on your face. "Oh, he's my pet lion. Though, he's pink. He was my mom's before. " You nod. Your eyes shining a little in excitement and he smiled "yeah, he can be stubborn at times but he won't hurt you. " He says and you nod. You really wanted to see him now. Lions fascinated you and you loved any type of big animal.

After a bit of walking, you made it back to Stevens Place and sure enough, there was a pink lion near his bed. He looks at you and Steven. "Come on" Steven say bringing you Closer. You just stood there with a grin on your face. Grinning,you ran up to him, hugging him. He was so fluffy. His mane fell silky and smooth. You ran your hand through his mane and he purred in content.

The day had passed by. Steven and you were extremely tired. You were in your new room. Laying on your bed and Steven in his room. You had ridden lion to Connie's place to get your clothes that you had packed. Eventually you would have to go back home but only so you could get your clothes and some other things. You staired at the Celling as you replay in your head. You smiled at the calm Aura in the room. Smiling you fell asleep. Everything seemed to be just fine. You had your friends and you had Steven. What more could you ask for. But then came a thought. What were you guys going to do now, with the diamonds of your tails, it would be like this. Peaceful. Not that you wanted anything lime that to happen again......no. never again. Sighing, you fell asleep, unaware of the figure standing at your window.