chapter 11

No one's POV

"Guys....where are we?" Stevens asks. You all were out of the cavern with the other gems still where they were. You grinned in excitement. "We're planning on taking a ship and bring it back so the others can board!" His eyes widen a little. "All we need to do is hijack one of those ships from up there, bring it down here so the others can board and we'll be off" Lars added.  Steven thought about the plan. He didn't go against it nor did he support it. But he didn't have any better suggestion so he nodded at his friends "Alright! " He confirmed.

Everyone started to walk and Lars took the lead as he marched proudly, to be honest, it made you and Steven Laugh a little. After a little bit of walking, Steven made sure Lars was a good enough distances from you and him and he looked up at you and cleared his throat. "Um.....y/n?" He asks a little nervous. You looked back down at him and hummed in response. "Well...... I've been thinking.....I'm sorry about earlier.....and how I acted towards you. " He says. You felt your imaginary heart beat pick up and quicken. "I.....I don't think you're the one all the other gems on earth talk about. I mean you are. But, you've changed. I'm sorry that I ever denied that" he says as he held up his hands towards you. "Freinds?" He asks. You grabbed onto his hand and iled. "Of course".

After a little bit of walking, you all reached a dead end. Lars started to look around to see if there was a crack or chip in the wall but to no avail. You thought and Steven kept trying to jump up it but it was too high up. After a bit of thinking, an Idea popped into your head. You turned back into a diamond and picked up Steven and Lars, and place them on your shoulder. You started to climb since there was small holes you could put your feet and hands into.

You tied your hair back before climbing up and you let out a long Breath. It looked so high up even when you were as tall as a diamond. It was probably over two hundred feet up. You gulped and started to climb. Steven held on tightly on your hair like it was a rope and so did Lars. He let a gasp as he slipped and Steven cought him. Your hands got sweaty and you tried not to think of what would happen if Lars or Steven fell. Sure Steven had his jump or bumble but it was quite a ways down from the top or where you were.

Once you reached the top, you grabbed Lars and Steven of your shoulder and put them on the ground gently. Once you got on the ground you turn back to a human and looked around. "That's where the ships are" you said as you pointed at a building that had ships going in and out of it. "What have you that Idea? The ships within it or just a guess?" Lars says and Laughs a little. You roll your eyes smiling and Steven holds back a laugh. You led the others since you remember being in the building when you lived here with the other Diamonds. You sigh and look at the window "in here. Hurry" you instructed. Lars and Steven jumped through and you followed behind. For some reason, there weren't as many gems as you thought there would be. There were only a few gems here and there but nothing to worry about.  You quickly ran off with Steven and Lars quietly following behind.

~time skip by cookie cat~

You three walked into on of the ships that could fit florite since she was the biggest. Steven and Lars Looked at you "um....Y/n.....I don't know how to fly these ships..." Steven says "and sure as heck I haven't even seen a ship like this" Lars says . Letting out a sigh, you walked to the captain's chair. Sitting down you put your hands in the panel and a tingling sensation went through your fingers. "Lets hope we don't get caught" you say as you lift the ship, it took a few seconds to get used to because it's the first time you driven a ship.

Surprisingly, no gems suspected anything or have you any trouble. Although Steven and Lars were excited, you couldn't help but have that feeling that something bad was going to happen. Luckily though, Nothing did. You flew the ship down and landed gently. Steven and Lars grinned like Idiots and it made you giggle just a little. They both ran down to get the other gems while you waited.

~time skip to ten minutes later~

Steven and Lars came back and they all went in "h-how did you do this?" Roadanite says in awe as she looked around. padparadscha smiled "Steven Lars and Y/n have returned!" She says causing you to Laugh. After calming down you say back In the chair. Everyone else sat in their seat and florite came in. She sat in the middle and you took of. You let out a sigh as you tried not to get spotted. But the same thing happened as before, not many gems were there and you had no problems going past any buildings. You sigh and a smile forms on your face. Maybe it was all in your head. And when you left home world, Everyone cheered. Roadanite was jumping slightly due to the excitement and Everyone had a large grin on their face. You smiled "finally."

???'s POV

I sigh as I tap my fingers on the armrest. It's been quite the while watching those gems. "My Diamond! They have escaped! Should we shoot them down?!" My pearl asks me frantically. I lift up my hand slightly. "No pearl, they'll lead us to those crystal traitors" I say Chuckling slightly at the end of my statement. She looks at me confused, then to the screen in front of me. When realization came in, she smirked a little "excellent plan my diamond" she says. I roll my eyes a little. Off course it was. I wouldn't have it any other way. Now all I had to do was sit and wait.......they won't know what hit them. And nether are you black diamond........