chapter 2

(art is not mine but I find it beautiful!)

You groan in frustration as Connie tried to get you up as she opened the curtains to the window, you could feel the sun shining on your eyes. "Come on (y/n)! It's time to get up!" She says. "Let me sleep!" You say as you put a pillow over your face. "My mom made bacon " she says and you instantly jump up and you run to the kitchen looking around and when you notice that she had used that to fool you huff "ha ha, very funny" you say and she grinned "come on. grab something to eat and get ready. We're heading back to beach city." She says and you sigh as you go to brush your hair and teeth after you ate.

After you both reached beach city, you and Connie saw Steven up by the lighthouse. "Hey guys!" Steven says exitedly as he ran up to you both
Your POV
I smiled as he jogged up to me and Connie "hills Steven" she says and I follow it with a wave and Steven glanced at me and I swear I thought I saw stars in his eyes for a second. "(Y/N) I have some people you need to meet! They're really good friends/family" he says and I look at Connie and she smiles and nods. I look back at Steven with a smile and nod "Alright" I say happily "I need to head back. My mom told me I had to have violin practice" she says and Steven and I nod and wave as she walks off, waving back at us. Before I could do anything else, Steven dragged me to his place.
When we got inside his house. I wish I could run.... because... standing​in front of me were ....the crystal gems...
I felt nauseous and I blink a couple time to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Nope.. they're real.... I thought. "Hi guys!  I Made a new friend!" Steven anounced happily and the purple one , who was just a little bit shorter that me, walked up to me and smiled "yo. I'm amethyst" she says and I smile a little "I'm (y/n) " you say and she smiles at you . "And this is Pearl and Garnet" he says introducing them. I felt my teeth chatter in fear... They could attack me at any moment..you thought. " N-nice to meet you all" I say nervously

Steven POV
I tilt my head as I say her Shake slightly. Maybe she's intimidated by garnet? "It's alright (Y/N)" I say reassuringly "their friends". I smiled as I saw her relax a little.
~timeskip~
A hour later, she was already chatting away with pearl and amethyst, telling jokes and making them Laugh. Except for garnet. 'I wonder why she isn't smiling...her jokes are so funny and the way her hair Sways- wait what?! Steven! You only just met her! You can't f- you ugh!' I mentally screamed at myself. "Steven?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as (y/n) called my name. "Steven? Are you ok?" She asks as her (e/c) eyes look into mine " yeah, Im good " I say giving a grin. "Well, it was nice to meet you all" she says Smiling"you too. " Pearl says Smiling back I smile as I wave to her and my face turns a light dusting of pink "oh, Yeah. Steven has a crush" Amethyst teased. "No, guys. I just met her. Besides, she probably doesn't feel like that Anyways" i says and Pearl Smiles "they grow up so fast" she says teasingly and my cheeks glow pink. "G-guys! Stop" I say embarrassed and garnet picks them up "don't mess with his funky flow" she says as she carries them to their rooms. I sigh as I plop on my bed. Did I have feelings for (y/n)? No....I just met her...she couldn't possibly like me... right?