chapter 22

Hello everyone! So, In. This chapter, just to add a game to this, I have added a few Easter eggs in this chapter. These Easter eggs are hints to a movie. So, whoever can guess the movie first wins, anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

You smiled and you and Steven walked around. "So......how do you think this will go down?" Steven asked as he look at you. You thought for a few seconds " I don't know. We'll just have to see" you said and Steven nods. But then lapis flew down in front of the both of you "Steven, y/n, pearl wanted me to tell you to come back, their done with the ship" she said. Your eyes widen and you look at Steven "let's go!" You said happily. The both of you got on lapis' back and she flew off and there it was. An irken ship. The irken symbol was on it and everything!

When you and Steven got off of lapis you ran towards it happily " cool!" You cheer as you look at your reflection. Pearl walked up tonyo u and Steven and smiled " I had to make it an irken ship, just so you can get there. If they think it's one of their own coming towards them, they won't see you as a threat" she said. You nodded and to opened the top. " do you know how to control it?" Pearl asks and your eyes widen. That's right. You had no idea how to fly this thing. Sighing you look at her and shook your head. " Then I'll be your pilot!" She said happily and Steven smiled "yay!"

Soon hearing this, peridot stuck her head out from the barn "wait! I want to come too!" She said as she ran over to you three. You smiled " Well, I guess you can come, I mean, you did help build it" you said as Steven nodded. " Well, what are we waiting for ? Let's go!" Steven cheered and everyone got into the pod. Honestly you thought it would be cramped in there but it really was nice and roomy. " alright! Everyone buckle up! " pearl smiled as she looked at everyone. Doing so, you looked at Steven as he brought out a bag " I brought three bags of doughnuts for the trip" Steven smiled. Pear smirked as she looked at him "its going to be a couple hours steven. try not to starve" she said.

Damn pearl....

Soon enough, you all reached what looked like a giant irken ship. Or at least, it looked like what peridot described it as. You smiled as you looks at it through the window " this looks a bit weird " Steven said as pearl started to pull into the ship. You let out a ship as you looked at pearl. " pearl, there is one thing.....when we get inside, I will have to shift back into a diamond. From there, I will need you to adress me as your diamond..." you said, hoping you don't offend her. But it was needed to have you being a diamond, which you were, but they didn't known you weren't with the others.

Pearl glanced back at you and gave a smile " alright my diamond " she said as she looked back in front of her. You were glad she didn't take that to heart.peridit grinned " oh! Oh! I want to be an irken! " she said and you tilted your head st her and tour eyes widen as she morphed into an irken (picture above). " whaaaaa?!" Steven gasped and he placed his hands on his cheeks " I didn't know you could do that!" He said with a huge grin. " of course I can. Although I can do it and it make it seem real because I am green instead of your human colours " she said and Steven continues to gush at

When you were all inside, you turned into your diamond form and looked around. "Ahem" a voice said from below you. Looking down you saw an irken with red eyes looking up at you " and may I ask who you are?" She asks and you sigh " I am black diamond" you said and she nodded as she typed that into her screen. "Me and my pearl are here to talk to your tallest" you add and pearl nodded in agreement. She looked up at you and nodded " this way" she said and you, Steven, pearl and peridot all followed. The ship was huge to say the least. May irken were walking around and you almost tripped trying not to step on one.

When you all finally made it to the control room the small irken that led you there cleared her throat. " my tallests, there are a few here to see you" she said as she continued to lead you to the center of the control deck where there was a platform. "Oh? Tell them that...... we.......holy cow!" Red tallest exclaimed as he slowly turned around, ready to send you and the others off, but when he saw your height his eyes widen. " you're massive! You must have been really intelligent!" The Purple tallest said. confusion washed over you as you looked at him.

"Pleakly?" You asked and he looked at you in confusion as well. "Never mind. Anyways. I, am black diamond, I have come for some information for the other diamonds." You said. Red tallest folded his arms with a slight frown. " what would be in it for us?" He asks as he looked at you with an eyebrow raised. You glanced at Steven that basically yelled SOS.

Steven glanced into his bag and he pulled out a brown bag and held it up " uh, we have uh.....doughnuts?" He said with a nervous laugh, afraid that wouldn't work. Bit to your luck, Purple tallest grinned "Doughnuts !" He yelled as he snatched the bag and started stuffing a few in his mouth. Red tallest waved his hands, trying to get purple to stop " no! Purple, resist! Dont take- ..........great.." Red said as he realized purple was already eating them. " fine, what is it you want to know.

Reaching down, you grabbed the peice of paper from Stevens bag. " we would like to know, who this Zim is." You said as you showed them the peice of paper, pointing to where Zims name was. Red and purples antennas went down "abomanation" you heard purple mumble. Red sighed "he was one of our invaders we sent out. We wanted to get rid of him, so we sent him to earth. But when we appointed him to a place we didn't expect there to be a planet until he called us." Red said as he scratched the back of his neck. " before, on the first operation doom, he almost wiped out our own species. So on the second one.....he some how quit on being banned from foodquartia. So when he came back here we picked a random spot. That spot happened to be earth"

Nodding you began to think. "You may get rid of him however you'd like. He has no place here" purple said as he grabbed Stevens bag and grabbed the other bag of doughnuts "hey!" Steven said " those are mine!" You laughed a little to yourself. 'If only they were fighting over a bed' you snickered.

Pearl nodded as she cleared her throat. Steven, you can always get more, now let's head out. What have whay we came for " she said. You nodded as you looked back at the two tallest. "Before you go, zime should be found on here. This paper gas where he is" Red said and you took the peiced of folded paper. " Alright, and thank you both" you said as you waved as you Steven, pearl and peridot walked out of the room and the same irken escorted you to your ship. Once everyone was inside, you turned back to a human and peridot turned back to normal. You climbed inside and smiled as you looked at everyone climed inside. " good job. Now, all we need to do is track down an irken. We can head there after Steven packs some clothes" you say as you buckled yourself in and pearl flew off.