Prologue

The engine was roaring up loudly and the sound of a helicopter was being drowned out by the howl of a siren. "Black Jaguar, pull over immediately. You are breaking several traffic laws." Judy's voice had a very bad sound, because of a very bad day. The black car had broken through the gate of a security company, driven through Sahara square and was now driving down Turtlatility lane.

Nick took the microphone's speaker, so Judy could concentrate on driving. With a calm and secure voice he spoke to the car in front. "Listen buddy I know, what it feels like to do stupid things. But you don't have to do even more stupider things. Just pull over and we'll talk okay?" No answer. Then the driver's window of the car opened and a mask-wearing canine put his head out. He just stared at the police car for a moment.

Then he pulled out a small sub-machine gun and pointed it right at the grey bunny behind the steering wheel. "Oh shit, Get down carrots." Nick saw it before Judy could even react. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down behind the steering wheel. Then the canine fired off his entire magazine. Nick felt the bullets fly past his face, and heard the bullets scarving and punching into his seat. The canine had been shooting at the driver at first, but this driver has certainly taken cover behind her steering wheel, but also against her will. When the gunfire stopped and the canine got back behind his steering wheel, he accelerated quickly.

Nick felt something warm flowing down his left shoulder and over his chest. He looked down and saw a few tiny holes in his uniform. Now he felt the pain shooting through his entire chest. He shouted out and clenched his teeth.

"Hey let me go Nick!" he noticed, he was still pushing her head down. When she called for him, he lifted his left arm and that movement was followed by thousands of needles piercing through his arm. He was still clenching his teeth together to keep a scream from escapng his muzzle. "Thanks for saving me you dumb fox." Judy looked at him with a little smile on her face. But then this smile dissappeard, as he pulled out a scarf from under his seat and pressed it against his shoulder. First then she realized that he had been hit.

"Oh my god Nick, you're bleeding." her normally so clear voice turned into a hysteric yelling. "This is officer Hopps, other officer heavily wounded, we need an emergency team immediately. We're in Precinct 1 Downtown, third exitto Square of united Species on Turtlatility Lane." She was almost screaming and began to slow down the vehicle. "Carrots no, he'll escape." Nick tried to speak but the pain was too much. "We will take care about this guy later. You're priority now, not him." Judy said as she stopped the vehicle and got out. "Carrots..." Nick tried to speak but the world around him turned black.