Chapter 13 The hunters become the hunted

It was very steamy in the small motel flat. One Livingroom and a nearby kitchen were filled with computers, cables and boxes. The mattress and the bed were turned upside down on the wall. When Nick went inside, he thought of being in a hacker's paradise room. Judy followed him, where she saw a vixen and immediately thought about the nurse again. But this vixen had exactly Nick's eye and fur pattern. "It must be his sister". Judy thought. When she saw the other bunny, it looked away, trying to hide her face for some reason. When Judy approached her she gasped. "Jenny? What are you doing here? I thought you were on an air-force base." Jenny turned around slowly and tried to smile. "Surprise?" she then looked away in embarrassment. "I think you two need to talk a bit. You can use the second room over there." Glaz said and pushed Jenny and Judy towards the door. They went in by themselves and closed the door. Just one minute later, the two came back out and Nick looked up from his work on the shockers. Judy sat next to him and began to put electro-bullets in the magazines too. While Desertstorm or better said Jenny walked over to the window and looked through a pair of binoculars. "Did you two discuss it out?" he tried to begin a conversation. She dropped the bullets and the magazines, grabbed him by the paw and pulled him towards the second room. When Nick turned around and looked at Glaz, he saw that the wolf's left eye quickly go off and on again, as he would wink at Nick.

Nick closed the door behind him and then sat beside Judy on the edge of the bed. The room was completely being filled with the bed and besides that, there was a tall lamp in a corner and the room was filled with dim red light. "Judy I am sorry." Nick looked at her but she stared at the wall. "I'm sorry that I've been a complete fool and that I just let you go that quick. And I'm sorry that I let you on a date with Jack." Judy fell into his arms so quick and so sudden that he couldn't say anything else. He hugged him so closely that it hurt his back and then she began to cry. She cried into his shoulder until the cloth was sticking wetly onto his fur. He put his arms around her back and gently hugged her back. She stopped crying and took deep breaths, but she kept holding onto him tightly. "Tell me." he whispered into her ear. "Tell me everything." she moved back a bit and looked in his eyes and his worried look. She then began to talk. How she met Jack, how he asked her out on a date several times. How he helped her when Nick 'cheated' on her. How he brought her to his home, made her unconscious, beat and raped her. Nick shivered about last part and he thought of what was the most evil way to kill Jack. "I'm just happy that it's over." Judy said and then suddenly a voice from the door answered; "Oh it's not over love." Judy recognized the voice and so did Nick. He had left his shocker-gun in the other room, where the voice came from. "If you come out without resisting, we will just leave and nothing will happen to your friends here." Jack said from outside the door. Nick and Judy nodded at each other. If they were going to die, they would die together.

Nick opened the door and saw Jack standing in the middle of the room. Glaz, Jenny, Frost and Curié were being held by several ram security. Next to Jack stood Dawn Bellwether and held a Taser in her hands. She fired at Nick, who fell to the ground and moaned in pain. Judy stood behind Nick and Jack aimed down at him with his golden gun. "If you come with me, he'll survive and his friends will too. If you don't." Jack took the pistol and shot Frost in the knee. The vixen screamed in pain and fell down, when the sheep that held her let her go. "Judy, don't." Nick moaned and tried to get up. Bellwether pulled the trigger again and sent more volts through his body. He trembled and moaned again. After she let go of the trigger, she kneeled down next to him. "If you talk one more time, it will get worse." she said and kicked him in his stomach, when she got up again. Judy had seen enough. She walked next to Jack, who put an arm around her shoulder. "Good girl." he said with a victorious voice. "Let's go." he said to the other sheep and walked out the room. The sheep went past the Rainbow soldiers, while kicking and punching them in their chests and stomachs before leaving the room. They all laid and kneeled on the ground and took deep breaths. Glaz got up again first and went to the window. His good eye widened as he saw, who was outside. "Houston." he turned to the others. "We got a problem." The others went up and looked outside too. They all showed the same reaction, so Nick walked to the window too. It took his breath away, when he saw the entire parking lot filled with police-cars and police officers.