Chapter 16 Jack in a box

Judy shook her head and blinked several times to make her blurry sight go away. She looked around and saw that she was cuffed to a chair, again and had a gagball in her mouth, again. "Morning nice and shine." Jack said from her left, as she looked where his voice came from. She saw him working on some files. He looked at her and when they made eye-contact, he stood up from the chair and walked over to her. He put his arms on her shoulders and stroked her head. "What a cute little girl you are." he said as he walked around her and stood in front of her. He then opened her pants, pulled them down and kneeled down in front of her. She closed her eyes and looked away, prepared for what was coming, again. But nothing happened, Jack just stood upright and didn't move one muscle. Judy opened her eyes again and saw Dawn Bellwether at the end of the room, where she held a small device in her hands. "Whaaareyoooingere?" Judy tried to speak under the ballgag. Bellwether walked over to her and ripped off the ballgag.

"Thank you dickless bitch, meant you with that." Judy said and looked at Jack. "Oh he can't hear you Judy." Bellwether answered and waved at Jack's face. He didn't even flinch or blink. "What did you do to him you sick beast?" Judy said. Bellwether walked over to her and smiled down at her. "Xenohexanite." she said but Judy didn't understand one word. "That's the chemical connection, which causes the loss of control after a Nighthowler-poisoning. We were able to find its formula and produce a synthetic version of it. But we improved it even more. We added tiny Nano-particles and programmed them on going to the most important brain-control-parts." She held up an injector with a light-blue liquid in it. "Jack was the first test subject, our first 'hitman' and now that we know, it works. We can give it to someone else." She quickly walked behind Judy and put the injector at Judy's neck. She felt something cold going up her neck and the back of her head. She whimpered, but when Bellwether moved in front of her again, the sheep pushed a button on a little device. Judy's vision turned blurry and she couldn't move, not even her eyes. She stared right at Bellwether, who released her. Judy wanted to get up, to jump at Bellwether's throat. But she couldn't. She ordered her legs and arms to move but they didn't. She tried to speak, but her mouth stayed closed. "I have control over both of you now. I can make you two do anything I want you to do and you can't do anything about it. You're mine." Bellwether said with an insane glaze in her eyes. "And these are your targets." she said and held a couple of pictures up in Judy's face. On it she saw the wolf, the vixen, the jackal and her sister, who were with Nick. But the last picture shocked her even more. It was Nick himself. Then Bellwether pushed another button. "Eliminate all targets and proceed without caution." she let go of the button and Judy and Jack walked out of the room.