Chapter 6 Jack drops his curtain

Early in the next morning, at the building of ZPD-precinct one.

Nick walked through them, said good morning to Clawhauser and looked up at chief Bogo's office. Jack got out of it and slowly walked down the stairs to the main lobby. He had something with him. "Hey Clawhauser. As this is my last day for now I would like to give you something." Said Jack and gave him a box of Donuts. Clawhauser tried to perform a fake surprise. "Wow, great gift agent Savage." As Jack walked away Clawhauser made a throw-up motion. Nick giggled and asked him about Judy. "No I haven't seen her since you got fired." Clawhauser moved his paws in front of his muzzle "Oh no." he said embarrassed. "It's okay Ben. I think everyone knows anyway." "Hey Fox." Jack called from the door. Nick turned around and saw Jack in the open door with something in his paw. He waved at him and pushed something on the thing in his paw. Shortly after he pushed it, the office of chief Bogo exploded in a wall of fire. Everyone in the main lobby screamed and tried to protect their heads from the shrapnel. Nick was still looking at Jack, who held another device in his hand and turned around. Nick heard a beeping sound from behind him and turned towards it. He cpuld only hear the explosion because a big shadow flew onto him and buried him underneath it. Nick tried to get the shadow off of him. He squeezed out from under the shadow, then he realized that it was Clawhauser who had jumped on top of Nick to protect him. Nick looked around. The lobby was filled with cement and stone parts and between them and underneath were the officers who were in the lobby with him. A few feet away he saw chief Bogo, who's back was heavily burnt and bleeding from several wounds. The doors were slammed open and firemen came in together with emergency-medic-teams. Nick went out the building and saw many other smoke-clouds in the city. He looked at the card Glaz had given him. "I will get you Jack Savage and you should hope that I do not."