Chapter 15 Zootopia Underworld

Nick told Glaz the destination and took care of his sister while Glaz went into the front of the car. They turned around and drove to the outskirts of Sahara Square. There, they stopped in front of a large, wooden warehouse. Nick sat in the front and Glaz took his place by Mary. Nick sat on the passenger seat, opened the window and leaned outside to talk to a small radio. "This is Finnick Ferris' desert-and oasis-tours. How can I help?" a voice from the loudspeaker said. "Yes we want more fun, than the police allows." Nick answered and the light on the loudspeaker turned green, while the doors of the warehouse swung open. Nick gestured Jenny to drive into the building and the doors closed behind the van. She stopped and turned off the engine. Then suddenly, the ground began to move and the van was on an elevator-platform, going deep down into the ground. After a couple of seconds, Nick saw lights, small houses and even taller buildings. Glaz put his head between the front seats and gasped. "Where are we?" "We're now part of the underworld of Zootopia agent Glaz." Nick answered with a proud face. When the eleveator stopped, Nick gestured Jenny to drive towards a red-lighted building with a giant sign above it. It said: "Fenny's little orphans." Nick went into the car's back, where he got changed and wore civil-clothes. He walked up to the door and went in. The rest of the team waited until Nick went out again and waved at them. "You coming or what?" Glaz nodded and told the others to stay and lock the van. He then got changed too and went into the building. He followed Nick through a short hallway and another door. After they opened it, the smell of beer, smoke and sweat filled their noses. They were standing in a bar, full of bikers and other brutal-looking mammals. Nick walked to the counter and rang the bell, he kept ranging it until his old friend Finnick appeared and he kept ringing to tease his friend. "Thanks that you made sure the bell is working Nick." Fennick said sarcastically and removed it from the counter. Nick looked down at his friend, who set up a stool behind the counter to stand on the same height with Nick. Glaz was standing a few steps behind him and watched through the bar. "I'd like a blowjob." Nick said and that got Glaz' attention. "Oh yeah man me too." Fennick replied. Nick rolled his eyes. "The drink you dumb shit." "Oh yeah, yeah right. A bit of tequila, brown sugar, pineapple juice and..." Fennick put a small glas on the counter and poured in the ingredients, while he explained. "A spoon full of cream." he finished as he sprayed a bunch of cream from a cream-spray-can on top of Nick's drink. "Hey love." Nick said as he took the glass and placed it on her tablet. "Bring this to Buck, tell him it's from the guy with the glowing eye. A little foreplay." the girl nodded and walked over to the opposite side of the bar. "What do you expect to cause with that?" Fennick asked. "I want to see if my friend over there can survive here on his own." "What!?" a shout came from the back of the bar. A giant, fat bear made its way to the counter. But before he stood in front of Nick he took a turn and stood in front of Glaz instead. "What the fuck is this?" the bear shouted at him, throwing the glass at a wall. Glaz just looked up at him, unimpressed. Glaz thought about what the bear would do next. "Target is tall, possibly stronger and weighs more. Disadvantage: slower and much attacking space. Target used left hand to throw the glass, means it is right-handed. First attack spot: crack left arm, block right hand from grabbing, then break left arm. Target is obviously alcoholic. Second attack spot: punch in height of liver. Target needs to be confused. Third attack spot: slam both ears, cause them to ring and cause major confusion. Target is confused, heavy pain in left arm and lever. Final attack: kick in height of bladder to embarrass target." he thought through it so quickly and was ready when the punch came. The bear swung his left arm, Glaz blocked it with his right and punched right into the elle cave of the bear's left arm. Then Glaz grabbed the arm, stepped around the bear and pulled so hard that the left arm broke with a wet crack. This caused the bear to scream and Glaz punched him at the liver. This caused the bear to scream even more and bending over. As he tried to stand upright again, Glaz slammed his open paws from both sides at the bear's cheeks. The bear was confused and had a blurry sight now. To finally take out the bear, Glaz kicked him right in the bladder. The bear fell over and peed himself as he laid on the ground. Glaz went back and took deep breaths to calm his breathing. "Looks like he can take care of himself." Finnick said and walked over the counter. He kneeled beside the bear and checked his nose for breath. "Yep, he's still alive." the others laughed, shouted in joy and graduated Glaz for his victory. He sat at the counter and ordered a triple-cognac. He drank a few sips and Nick put his paw on Glaz' shoulder. "Good fight. Now I know you can take care of yourself, thanks to me." Glaz looked at him and didn't belief what Nick just said. "You made me fight this bear?" "Well, yes I did actually." Nick couldn't continue, because Glaz punched him right on the nose. This caused him to fall down from his stool and Finnick laughed loudly. Glaz looked down at Nick in anger and a bit of disappointment. He then turned to his glass again and lifted it to his lips. There his lips formed a smile, then a grin and then he couldn't stop himself from laughing. Nick got up, held his nose and joined the laughter.