Chapter 7 Meet the team

Nick quickly took his and Judy's former police-cruiser. He carjacked it and drove to Glaz's house. The door was opened shortly after he had rung the bell. But it surprised him that it wasn't Glaz, who opened the door. It was a beautiful red-vixen with short brown hair between her ears. This and the fact that she was only wearing a tight shirt and underwear made Nick blush. "Um isn't this Officer Glaz's house?" he asked, trying not to glance at her body. "Do you have the card with you?" she asked and looked up and down at him. He pulled out the card and gave it to her. She didn't wait, grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him inside. As he walked behind her, he noticed that she had been carrying a gun behind her back all the time. He tried to say something, but again just blushed when she pulled off her shirt and walked over to the same table, where Nick and his new partner had looked at the files just the other day. She stepped into some sort of tactical-operation suit. When she had finished, she pointed at him. "Follow me." she went upstairs where the rooms were dark and all curtains closed. The vixen stepped into a room, Nick followed her and immediately after he entered the lights went on and he saw three gun-barrels aiming at him. He lifted up his paws, ready for someone shooting or punching him. "Its him." he heard the voice of Glaz and put his paws back down. "We can go on, let's go people." the other furries in the room continued to work, while all other lights went on. Nick saw how the other predators picked up files, guns and equipment and put it all into big boxes. Besides the vixen, him and Glaz, there was a female jackal, with red and black fur and a brown-furred female bunny. Nick looked at the bunny and thought about her eyes. Then he realized that she had the same violet eyes like Judy and then he also noticed that the vixen had the same eye-color of his. But that must have been a coincidence. "Welcome to the team Nick." Glaz said and hugged him kindly. "These are Frost, Desertstorm and Curié. "I'm Scope and you are Nightguard from now on, whenever we're on a mission." Nick just stood there with his muzzle open and stared at the scene. The bunny went towards him and pushed up his jaw to close his muzzle. "Ok Nick, listen. You are now a part-time-member of Rainbow. This means you have more rights than any policeman could ever have. We are currently preparing to move to somewhere safer because, well you already know right?" Glaz said, but Nick shook his head. Glaz walked over to a TV and turned it on. It was the breaking news for some reason.

The anchorman talked with a stressed, but clear voice. "About 14 explosions have been counted. We have no reports of any groups who are responsible for these attacks. There have been explosions in all ZPD-headquarters of Zootopia. Also the hospital where savage animals were held and where the works on a cure against the Nighthowler-poison were made, got completely destroyed by multiple explosions. The emergency teams are working very hard to search for survivors. The situation is completely out of control..." Glaz turned off the TV and looked at Nick. "You know who is responsible for this?" Nick stared at the ground. Then he answered. "I do and I think he also has kidnapped Judy." "Judy? Judy Hopps?" the blonde bunny asked him. "Yes, why are you asking?" the bunny looked up at him and said something that made Nick almost laugh. "Well she is my sister and my role model."