Chapter 11 A new plan

11:30 pm at an old, big warehouse in the middle of the south no-where of Tundra town.

"Give me cover and watch our six." Glaz said as he walked across the street, aiming down his gun's sights. Nick checked the windows behind them and then followed Glaz. Nick and Glaz had their tactical suits back on and normal pistols and automatic rifles. Nick had a M1A4, a small shotgun and a silenced Walther PPK with him. Glaz had his personal weapon; the S/AR 19, a semi-automatic rifle and his two silenced M1911s with him. Now they were standing in front of the warehouse. They heard voices from the inside and when they tried to open the door, it immediately swung open. "Put this on." Glaz had stopped and gave Nick a black bandana with a skull face on it. "No one is allowed to know your identity, but yourself." Glaz put on his own and Nick did the same. As they walked through the door and towards some big curtains that were in their way, Nick felt how hot it was inside this building. They pulled the curtains open quickly and walked inside quickly, guns ready. "Police, no one move." Glaz shouted but his and Nick's eyes widened when they saw what this was. In front of them and around them were mammals. Naked and half-naked mammals of different species in hot tubs. But all of them were preys and they all seemed to be on drugs. Because their reaction was the complete difference of what Glaz had thought. They just kept laughing, smiling, talking and doing more 'intimate' stuff. Glaz aimed his gun to the ceiling and fired a shot. The shot reverberated through the room and now he had everyone's attention. "Thank you for paying attention now. We are currently looking for a grey female bunny, named Judy Hopps. Does any of you know her location?" a female sheep raised her arm. "I know where she is. She works in the café at the end of this street. You cannot miss it." Glaz nodded his head. "Thank you, now we shall not bother you anymore." Glaz and Nick walked outside again and ran down the street.

They didn't care if someone saw their weaponry or outfits. They had a hot trail, so they made their way to the café as fast as they could. When they entered the café, they immediately saw Judy behind the counter. It looked like it was just her, but another female bunny was in the back too. Judy didn't see Nick's face because of the bandana and was surprised by the looks of her two new customers. "Hello, how can I help?" she asked them with big eyes. Nick was just confused, she never wanted to be anything else than a police-officer but now she works behind the counter of a café. "So why is she here then?" he thought. "We don't need anything. Just some information." Glaz said from underneath his bandana. Nick walked to the counter and put his shoulders on it, he then leaned forward and pointed at Judy's chest. "Look you got a stain there." As Judy looked down, Nick moved his paw upwards and stroked her nose with it. She moved back from him and scratched her now itchy nose. "What was that for?" she asked in confusion. "It's called a hustle sweetheart." Nick said and Judy's eyes widened. "Nick?" she asked with so much hope in her voice. Nick nodded and she was about to jump over the counter and hug him as tight as she could. But Glaz said from behind Nick; "No hugging, we don't know if we're watched." he pointed at the kitchen-area. "Can we trust her?" he asked and Judy answered as quiet as she could. "No we can't. Jack ordered her to watch after me until he brought me back to his place." The door opened and the blonde bunny came out. "Hopps come on don't talk with the customers, serve them and..." Glaz shot a shocker-bullet at her and she fell over before she could end the sentence. Glaz put away his gun and looked at Nick. "Give it to her." Nick nodded and picked out the blue pill from his pocket. "Here carrots, I want you to take this." She took it and didn't even hesitate to drink it with a glass of water. Nick widened his eyes. She still has to love him, if she trusts him this blindly. "I don't care what it is. I trust you Nick, anything you give me can only be good. So what now?" she looked at Nick and then at Glaz. "Follow us." he said and walked out the door. Nick and Judy followed and then they walked towards the van. They drove off and went to the small motel, next to Jack's hotel.