Chapter 3|WHAT???

"Kayla I need you to be wide receiver Friday." Dad says.

"What?!" The football team and I all say at the same time.

"Well you did break our wide receivers arm so this will be your punishment." He says.

"Ugh ok but if we loose I refuse to be blamed." I say knowing that if we loose everyone will blame me.

***

The rest of the week flies by until Friday.

Beep Beep Beep

My alarm goes off and I smack it before getting up. I put on a t-shirt that said Eagles which is what our school was. Over that I put on a black sweatshirt. I pull on black skinny jeans and black converse. I walk downstairs grab a yogurt from the fridge and walk out to sit on the porch as usual. When I walk out I find the football team all in their jerseys.

"There's our favorite wide receiver!" Blake yells when he sees me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"We just came to see the nice, sweet, and beautiful Kayla Summers." Blake says and I laugh.

"What's funny?" He asks looking at the other guys.

"You think I'm sweet." I laugh.

"That's 'cause you are." He says.

"No, I'm not." I say still laughing.

"Shut up!" He yells folding his arms across his chest.

"Hey, sis-" Kyle starts but stops when he sees the boys. "What are they doing here?"

"Ask them." I say.

"Oh look at that! There is my best friend!" Blake says walking up to Kyle and giving him one of those weird bro hug things. I just don't understand them.

"Hey dude." He says confused.

"Kyle, can we go? I don't want to be late." I says shifting my weight to my other foot.

"Sure." He says walking to his car.

"Guys do you want to ride with us? We can take Mom's SUV so we can all fit." Kyle says as I give him the death glare.

"Sure why not." We all get in and I get to be annoyed the whole way to school. We get there and I immediately jump out of the car.

"Love ya Kayla!" Kyle yells.

"Love you too!" I yell back.

"Don't forget to come to the field after school!" They all yell.

"I know!" I yell back.

"You ,my friend, need to realize how very lucky you are." Casey says when I walk over to her.

"If by lucky you mean going through torture because my brother just has to be on the football team then yes I am very lucky." I say opening my locker.

"Do you know how much every other girl in this school would LOVE to be in a car with 6 of the hottest guys in school?" She asks annoyed.

"What have I told you about calling my brother hot?" I ask.

"YOU DIDN'T DENY THEIR HOTNESS!" She screams.

"Yeah Kay, you didn't deny our hotness." I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around to see a smirking Blake and Kyle who has a confused look on his face. I soon realize that Kyle heard me say that Casey has said he was hot before turn back around to see Casey with a horrified look on her face.

"Kyle, Casey likes you and has for years now and I know how much you like her too even if you won't admit it so please, I beg of you, ask her out." I say knowing that I won't be able to hide it much longer.

""Casey, i-is that true?" He asks and she nods slowly. He walks over to her, wraps his arms around her waist, and kisses her.

"Cale went cannon!" I scream which earns me a few weird looks from passing students.

"What?" Blake asks.

"Kyle and Casey together are Cale deal with it." I tell him.

"Whatever" He says and walks away.

***

After school I walk to the football field.

"Kayla, I have something to tell you." Dad says when I get there.

What do you have to tell me?" I ask.

"So you either have to officially join the football team or become a cheerleader." He says and puts his hands in front so I can't hit him.

"WHAT???" I yell.

"I would pay money to see you in a cheer uniform." Blake says while the rest of the guys agree or laugh and I send him a death glare

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N It's short I know. :( Sorry.

Thoughts?

How did you like the chapter?

Do you like cale?

Comment and vote!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!