Chapter 4| I Don't Think These Are Legal

"Dad! I am not allowed to join the boys football team and I am NOT joining the cheer team!" I yell at my father.

"You're right. You can't join the football team. Tryouts are tomorrow. Have fun! Love you!" Dad says being way to happy.

I growl and the boys laugh at me.

"I broke Nathan's arm. I can break yours too." I growl at them and they immediately stop laughing.

***
"MOTHER! Please talk some sense into the guy you decided to marry!" I tell mom walking into the house after the football game which we won. Thanks to me.

"Sorry, sweetie. I was part of the decision." She says shrugging.

"Why do you hate me?!?" I ask running to my room. I go in and scream into my pillow.

***

"I am the what?!" I ask. It was the next day after cheer tryouts that Dad actually forced me to try at.

"I already told you this! You are the captain." Maddie the cheer coach says.

"Why do you hate me Maddie? What did I ever to do you?" I ask her.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry." She says rubbing my arm. "Now, go try on your uniform."

"Maddie, that thing is not a uniform. It is a bra with a matching skirt." I inform her.

"Just go." She says back pointing to the girls locker room. I walk in and go over to the locker that has been designated as mine. I open it and pull out a sports bra type thing that says Oregon on it in yellow and a skirt that goes barley passed my butt. I put them both on before putting my hair in a high ponytail and leaving the locker room.

"Maddie, is it legal to force teenagers to wear this thing in front of people? Because I don't think it should be." I tell Maddie when I walk out.

"It's legal. Now go line up with the rest of the squad." She says and points to where the rest of the cheer squad are lined up at. We don't normally wear our uniforms to practice but we are today so that me and the rest of the newbies can get used to wearing them. I'm not necessarily a newbie because I did cheer at my old school and was pretty good and that is why I'm captain even though I've always hated it. We do some cheer stuff (I'm sorry I don't know much or really anything about cheer) then are allowed to change and go home.

"Hallelujah!" I yell and throw my hands in the air.

"Now Kayla! Was it really that bad?" Dad asks once I am changed.

"Yes, father, yes it was." I tell him.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! How did you like the chapter? The cheer uniforms are at the top. You have to look at the girl on the end to see the skirts but that is all I can find. Also if you didn't already figure it out they live in Oregon.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!