Chapter 18| You Can't Shove It Down Both Our Throats

"I told you not to put it in the microwave!" I hear Kyle tell from the kitchen.

This can't be good.

"You always told me not to listen to you!" Blake yells back.

I continue my descent down the stairs and into the living room.

"Kayla!" Blake says, grabbing Kyle by the arm and pulling him to his side, blocking the microwave. "How kind of you to join us!"

"What did you do?" I walk over to them, attempting to get past them.

Key word: attempting.

"Blake." I say, sternly. "Move."

"Why? I mean, why don't you go upstairs and, umm, organize your lady supply drawer?" He says. Kyle looks at him like he's an idiot.

"My what?"

"You know, lady supplies. Like pads and tamp-"

"I know what 'lady supplies' are, idiot." I say. "But I don't need to organize them. Now move."

They move closer together.

"You two haven't stood this close to each other since summer camp in seventh grade." Dad says, coming into the kitchen.

"What happened at summer camp in seventh grade?"

"Umm." Kyle scratches the back of his neck.

"Well, you see." Blake mumbles.

"Well there was this really annoying girl that kept hitting on Blake and he's too much of a wimp to turn her down so we pretended to date so she'd leave him another." Kyle says.

Blake smacks his arm, "I thought we agreed to never tell anyone!"

"Sorry."

"That is the best thing I've ever heard!" I say, laughing. 

"Shut up." Blake mutters.

"Seriously though, move."

"But!" Before Kyle can continue, I shove past them and see what they're been hiding.

"Holy-"

"Ok so before you kill me," Blake starts, "let me explain!"

"Explain."

"Ok so Kyle told me that putting a knife in the microwave was a bad idea but he's also told me to never listen to him so I put in in there anyway and then, it kind of, exploded." Blake says, pointing to the mangled microwave.

"Just hide it before mom sees it." I say.

"Before mom sees what?" Mom comes into the kitchen.

"S***." Kyle mutters.

***

"You ate dog poop?" I ask, laughing. We were at lunch at school and everyone was telling stories of the dumb things they did as a child.

"It was a dare, ok!" Adam says.

"Every Saturday when I was little I would tell my mom I loved her and then hide in the bathtub." Blake says.

"Why?"

"I have no idea!" He says.

"Why'd you stop?" Someone asked.

"She said if I did it again she'd never let me in the bathtub again."

"And that stopped you?" I asked him.

"I guess. I don't know why." He replies.

"The real question," Adam, one of the boys on the team, comments, "is, was the tub full?"

"I don't remember!" Blake says.

"Hopefully not." Casey says before popping a French fry in her mouth.

"Why?" Kyle asks, opening his milk carton.

The lunch ladies have been very nervous about giving him milk since the milk chugging incident.

But they've decided to give it to him, as long as someone keeps a close eye on him.

"Because," Casey replies, "if he just filled up the tub just to hide in it and not actually bathe, then it's a waste of water."

"She's got a point." I say, pointing my fry at her.

"Of course I do."

"Shut up."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Both of you shut up before I shove this straw down your throats." Adam says, holding his straw in the air.

"You can't shove the same straw down both of our throats." I say, matter-of-factly.

"You'd have to do one at a time." Casey finishes my thought.

"I hate you both." Adam says, throwing his straw at Blake.

"Why did you throw the straw at me?" Blake throws the straw back at Adam.

"Because you invited her over here!"

"And to think!" I say, dramatically. "I once called you my friend!"

"No you didn't."

"You're right, I didn't."
_________________________________________________________________________________
HIYA KIDS!!!! Long time, no see aye? Idk why I just went Canadian on you. Do ppl even say aye in Canada? Idk

Anyway this is really short and really bad so sorry. But I'm back!!!!!!!

Idk how long this book will be. But I have a rlly good idea for a new book so I'm really excited to write that but I want to finish this one first. So this book probably doesn't have much longer left. Sorry not sorry.

Also I'm evolving. I put a cuss word in here. Jk not really. I censored it bc I'm a smol innocent child of god.

Kk that's all.

See ya suckers!!!

Love you!!!!!!!