Chapter 6| You're Going Down, Baker

(Pic Casey at the top!)

After the game Blake tells me that he will pick me up at eight and to dress casually. I go home and take a shower. After my shower I go to my closet. I grab a brown sweater with holes in patterns in it. I grab a black tank top to wear under it and skinny jeans. I grab a grey scarf and brown combat boots and put them on. I also slip on my black rimmed glasses.

I leave my hair down and grab my phone and earbuds

I leave my hair down and grab my phone and earbuds. You never know when you are going to want your earbuds. I walk downstairs and am greeted by my little sister Hannah running into my legs.

"Hi!" She says hugging my legs.

"Hi, sweetie. How was your day?" I ask picking her up and resting her on my hip.

"Good! Me and Mommy played bakery!" She says smiling. She loves playing bakery. Every time Mom makes desert she insists on helping. She might be three but she is really good at cooking.

"That's great." I say and then the door bell rings. With Hannah still on my hip I walk over and open the door.

"Hi." Blake says when I open the door.

"Hey." I say and then hear a squeal, that I know belongs to Ella, behind me. Ella's my other little sister and she is 15.

"Kayla? Who is that?" She asks pointing to Blake.

"Ella, this is Blake. Blake, this is my sister Ella." I tell them.

"Hi." Blake says.

"H-Hi." She stutters.

"Ella, we're going to go. Can you take Hannah and then tell Kyle I'm leaving?" I ask Ella.

"Yeah." She says and reaches for Hannah who's grip tightens on my sweater.

"Hannah, sweetie, you've got to let go." I tell her softly.

"Do you have to go?" She asks, sniffling.

"Yes. But I'll be back tomorrow when you wake up. I promise." I say.

"O-OK." She says and lets go. I give her to Ella and then walk out of the house.

"So, where are we going?" I ask Blake as we walk towards his car.

"You'll see." He says smirking.

"Ugh! I hate you." I say and cross my arms.

"And hopefully by the end of tonight you won't." He says and opens the car door for me.

"I don't think your that lucky." I say getting in the car. He rolls his eyes.

***

"Blake! Are we almost there?" I ask Blake. It's been about 15 minutes since we left my house. He doesn't respond for about a minute when he pulls into a parking lot filled with cars.