Chapter 21| Droughts, Ya Know?

Hey! just a warning again (idk how long i'll keep putting warnings but whatever) there will be mild cussing in this chapter. sorry children, sorry Jesus, sorry Mom. Anyway enjoy!! ily mwah

"I don't see any room left for our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, in here." A voice comes from the doorway.

I open my eyes and remember what had happened the night before. Ella was standing in the doorway, Daxton standing beside her.

"Fûck off." Kyle says from his spot on the bed.

"That's not very christian of you." Ella replies.

"What's your reason for disturbing my sleep?" I ask, sitting up slightly.

"I saw you all in here and I thought I'd wake you up before Dad comes see you." Ella says, shifting her weight from one leg to the other.

"She's right, come on." Kyle says, standing up and stretching.

I turn around to see that Blake is still fast asleep.

He sleeps like the dead.

He does.

I shake him slightly, "Blake. Get up."

He doesn't budge.

"Blake."

"Get up dumbâss." Kyle says, kicking him violently in the back.

"What the hell was that for?" Blake says, sitting up.

"You wouldn't get up and, as much as I hate you, I don't want Dad to kill you."

"Well, thanks, I guess." We all get up and start picking up the makeshift bed from the floor. Once it's picked up, Casey and I go to my room to get changed. I put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a striped shirt. I pull on my black, high topped Converse.

Casey finds some of my clothes to put on

Casey finds some of my clothes to put on. She gets a maroon shirt and light blue jeans. She pulls on her Vans that she was wearing yesterday.