Chapter 11| Minecraft, Kisses and Cupcakes

Unedited

I was still at Blake's house when the doorbell rang. Laura get up and walk over to the front door and opens it. A woman with long, brown hair and green eyes, a man with black hair and gray eyes, a teenage boy with brown hair and gray eyes, and two kids, both boys with brown hair and green eyes, stand outside on the porch.

"Lila! It's so great to see you again!" Laura exclaims pulling the woman, who's name is apparently Lila, into a hug. Greg stands up and walks over to them.

"That's my Aunt Lila, Uncle Ted, Jack, Jayden and Jaylen." Blake whispers in my ear before standing up. He offers me his hand and I use it to hoist myself up and we walk over to them.

"Blakey boy!" Lila says throwing her arms around Blake. I laugh at the nickname.

"Hi, Aunt Lila." He says hugging her only a little less enthusiastically.

"Oh! And who might you be?" Lila asks me.

"I'm Kayla. Blake's girlfriend." I way shaking her hand.

"I love hearing you call yourself my girlfriend." Blake says.

"Blake, nobody asked for your opinion." I say.

"Sorry." He says sarcastically.

"Blakey boy! Be nice to your girlfriend!" Lila says smacking Blake's arm.

"Yeah, be nice to your girlfriend, Blakey boy." I say smiling at him. He glares at me.

"Oh! Boys come on in." Laura says motioning for the rest of them to come inside. They do and we go back to the living room. Blake and I sit in the same spot we did earlier only Blake pulled me closer to him this time. I had my head on his shoulder and his arm was draped around my shoulders. Lila, Ted, Jack, Jayden, and Jaylen were all sitting on the couch while Laura and Greg were sitting on the other loveseat.

"Kayla! Do you want to come play Minecraft with us?" Jayden asks. Jayden and Jaylen are twins and they are twelve years old. Jack is sixteen.

"Sure." I say and stand up.

"Kay, you don't have to." Blake says pulling on my arm.

"I want to." I say. He nods and stands up. We follow Jalen and Jayden to a door. The door has a sign on it that says "Man Cave" on it.

"Man cave? Seriously? How more cliche could you get?" I ask looking at Blake.

"I named it when I was thirteen. I was young and stupid. And had a lot of acne." He says.

"He did have a lot of acne!" Laura yells from the living room.

"We have pictures!" Greg yells.

"I thought I told you guys to burn those!" Blake whisper-screams to Jaylen and Jayden.

"We were going to but we got distracted." Jaylen says, whispers the last part.

"By what?"

"Umm, butterflies." Jayden mumbles.

"Seriously! Aren't you supposed to be boys?" Blake questions.

"Butterflies are cool." Jaylen shrugs.

"You guys suck." Blake huffs.

"We're sorry."

"Whatever."

"Can we play Minecraft now?" Jayden asks.

"Yeah." Blake says and grabs my hand as we follow the twins down the stairs.

***

"Boom! In your face!" I scream when I win. We were all in the 'Man Cave' playing Minecraft. We had made a game and the goal was to kill the other players. You had thirty minutes to gather supplies before we all go to spawn and start killing. Wow that sounds bad. Oh well.

"Blake, your girlfriend beat you." Jayden and Jaylen say in unison. Jayden was the first one out, then it was Jaylen. Blake and I had agreed we would team up on them. We're mean.

"Yes I know that!" Blake grunts. He turns to me. "I will win one day."

"You do that." I tell him.

"Kids! Come upstairs! There's cupcakes!" Laura yells down the staircase. The twins look at each other with wide eyes before screaming.

"CUPCAKES!!" They scream and run upstairs.

"Come on." Blake says and grabs my hand. We go up the stairs when Blake speaks.

"Kay?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I forgot to tell you, you look gorgeous tonight." He says. "Not that you don't always look gorgeous bu-" I cut him off.

By kissing him.

"Thank you." I say.

"Y-you're welcome." He mumbles. I'm not gonna lie it's adorable.

"Hey lovebirds! Come on!" Greg yells down the stairs.

"We're coming!" Blake says. We walk up the stairs and are greeted with the smell of cupcakes. I let go of Blake's hand and go to the plate of chocolate cupcakes and grab one. I take and bite and it melts in my mouth.

"Kay, I need to take you home." Blake says.

"Ugh! Ok." I say. We tell everyone goodbye and then go outside. Blake get the car door for me and I get in.
_________________________________________________________________________________
It sucks. I know and I'm sorry but it's better than nothing right? Also it's been forever since I updated this book. I've been busy and I'm sorry but I am going to try my best to update at least every two weeks. It will probably be every other week but for now expect one over two weeks.

See ya suckers!!

Love ya!!!