Chapter 13| We-we're Through

^pic of Daxton above. Keep reading, you won't be confused anymore

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!" The whole football team scream coming into my bedroom.

"Ugh!" I groan. I sit up in bed. "I could have been changing you know."

They shrug.

"Get out." I say. They nod and leave, closing the door behind them. So if you haven't already noticed, it's Halloween. Every Halloween my family goes trick or treating. I get out of bed and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair before going back into my bedroom.

After I get dressed, I do my hair

After I get dressed, I do my hair. I grab my backpack and phone before going downstairs.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!" The football team screams again. I roll my eyes before going to the fridge.

"Hi!" Bradley says coming up behind me and hugging my legs.

"Good morning, buddy. Happy Halloween." I say.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!" Bradley and the team all scream.

"You guys are dorks." I say laughing.

"We know!!" They say.

"Sissy. I'm hungry." Bradley says.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Umm, apple sauce!" I give him a bowl of apple sauce. He walks, carefully, to the bar and Blake helps him up onto one of the stools.

"So, Kay, what are you doing tonight?" Blake asks standing beside me.

"Going trick or treating with my family." I say.

"Can I come!?" He asks.

"Ask my dad." I say. As if on cue, Dad comes into the kitchen.

"Hey, coach, can go trick or treating with you?" Blake asks.

"I don't care, Baker." Dad says.

"Yay!" Blake cheers.

"I'm walking to school. Goodbye." I say. I kiss Bradley on the head and walk out of the house.

"Kay! Wait! I'm driving you." Blake calls coming into my side vision.

"Ok." I say. He grabs my hand and we walk towards his car. He opens the door for me and I get in. After he gets in we leave.

Are are both silent on the drive, but in a comfortable way. We get to school and I get out of the car, opening the door on my own which Blake hated.

"Sooooo, what are you gonna be for Halloween?" Blake asks, taking my hand as we walk into the school.

"I don't know." I say.

"Fun, fun." He mumbles.

"Blake. Are you ok?" I ask looking at him. He glances down at me before looking ahead.