Chapter 14| Well, You Have A Boyfriend For A Reason, Don't You?

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

***

"KAYLA!" Ella screams through the house a few days after Halloween.

"What?" I ask lifting my head slightly from my phone.

"Daxton asked me out!" She screeches.

"That's great." I say.

"Will you and Casey help me get ready?" She asks. "We have about three hours."

"Wait, you want my opinion on what you should wear?" I ask, shocked.

"Well, you have a boyfriend for a reason don't you?"

"True." I say. "I'll call Casey."

***

"You look AMAZING!!!" Casey screams when we're done with Ella. It's true. She does look gorgeous. She's wearing black leggings, a gray long sleeve, a tan scarf, patterned shoes, and has her hair in a bun.

Just then the doorbell rings, Ella squeals and then we go downstairs

Just then the doorbell rings, Ella squeals and then we go downstairs. Sadly, Kyle, Dad, and Blake were all already at the door, probably interrogating the poor kid.

"Hey!" I say making all three of them turn around and letting Daxton come into view. He was in a nice grey shirt and black jeans. "I present to you, Ella Louise Summers."

Ella walks down the stairs, glaring at me for using her full name. I shrug it off. I look towards Daxton who had wide eyes. Ella gets to him and he, nervously, grabs her hand.

"Ground ru-" I cut Dad off.

"Just go. Be careful. Have fun. Don't die. I love you Ella. Don't elope. Goodbye." I say, shove them out of the house and close the door.

***

"Baby?" Blake mumbles, half asleep, his voice raspy.

"Yeah?" I look at him from the other side of my bed.

"You're really pretty." He mumbles scooting closer to me.

"You're a dork." I say.

"Hmm." He hums in reply.

"Sissy?" Hannah open my bedroom door slightly.

"Hey, Hanns." I say. She waddles over to the bed and I help her up. She lays down next to Blake and he wraps an arm around her.

"I don't feel good." She says.

"What doesn't feel good?" I ask her.

"My tummy." She pokes her stomach.

"I have the cure!" Blake pipes in.

"Oh no." I say.

"What?" Hannah asks.

"Ice cream!" Blake screams. "Kay, get ready! We're going to get ice cream."

And then he takes Hannah and runs from my room.

I will never understand that boy.

***

"Blake! Get off the table!" I say. We were in Dairy Queen and Blake was on the table belting out the lyrics of You're Welcome from Moana. He's had to much sugar.

"SO WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME! FOR THE ISLANDS I PULLED FROM THE SEA! THERE'S NO NEED TO PRAY, IT'S OK! YOU'RE WELCOME!!! DAH DAH DAH DUH DUHHHH! I FORGOT THE REST OF THE LYRICS! MY GIRLFRIEND'S TRYING TO GET ME TO STOP! OH BABY! I WILL NEVER!!!! OH YEAH BABY NEVER!!! TAKE IT AWAY, HANNY!" He hands his spoon, which was his makeshift microphone, to Hannah who was standing beside him on the table.

"LIKE HE SAID! OH YEAH NEVER! I WON'T STOP! OH YEAH NEVER! OOOOOH YEAH NEVER!! I'M GONNA SING MY LITTLE HEART OUT! AND YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT BECAUSE, WELL, I'M ADORABLE." She starts. It's then I realize they're being recorded. Some guy is playing a beat on a table. A girl is strumming a hair tie. "OH YEAH 'CAUSE I'M ADORABLE! SISSY! YOUR TURN!"

Seriously?

Blake grabs my hand and pulls me into the table while Hannah hands me the spoon.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOIN' SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE! BUT WE'RE NOT GONNA GIVE UP! OH YEAH WE'RE NOT GONNA GIVE UP! YOU'RE GONNA DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE WE'RE ALL FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!" I  belt, making up the lyrics as I go. "BLAKE, HANNS, BIG FINISH!"

They start singing too.

"OH YEAH THIS IS THE BIG FINISH! OH OH YEAH THIS IS THE BIG FINISH! AND DONE!" We stop and everyone immediately claps. Blake takes back the spoon and throws it in the trash before getting down helping me get down. He scoots a little away from the table and gets on his knees, arms out so he can catch Hannah when she jumps into his arms.

A lady comes up to us and asks for our names. We give them to her and she writes them down.

"Well, that was..... interesting." I say as we leave.

"You loved it." Blake kisses the side of my head.

"Never said I didn't."
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! It's kinda short but it's cute so I think that makes up for it. So, did you like it? Go check out my new book. It's a random book and it's called 'Book Of Randomness'! Go check it out!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!