Chapter 1- The Life of Brooklyn Ryan

******BE WARNED! Most of this book is not edited! There are LOTS AND LOTS of mistakes (no joke). Editing is being done to it. If spelling mistakes bother you and you're tempted to comment on them then DON'T READ!

READ AT OWN RISK!!!!!!********

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1- The Life of Brooklyn Ryan

* Three days ago*

"What!"

"Who!?"

"Hell no!"

Was the responses coming from my brothers and I. Sitting around the dinner table that we seldom used because our parents were always working so there was never family dinner time. My father cleared his throat about to speak to us again. My mother just sat beside him twirling her fork around in her garden salad.

"Drew you should remember Brody. You use to play with him all the time, you and Kyle. You were all friends when you were younger." Dad continued on, "And you too Brooklyn. They had another brother just around your age."

"Actually Hun, Brooklyn was only a baby. She doesn't know." My mother corrected. Well who ever these boys are I don't remember them or even seen a picture of them. Not even a Christmas card, so who are these people? Five boys that are going to live in my house? Well your guess is just as good as mine.

"Name doesn't ring a bell."Drew mumbled furiously cutting his steak with his knife.

Mom wiped her mouth on a napkin and served herself more food whilst addressing my older brother, "Well their mom asked if we could watch them for a bit. Let them live here for a...a few months-"

"A few months!" Drew yelled slamming his utensils on the table. Don't take my brother's reaction personally against his behavior to my parents, he's just had a bad school day. Detention with Ms. Burns for three hours and Friday detention is something nobody ever wants.

"Drew! Manners! Stop acting this way." Mother shouted sternly, looking bewildered at him.

"Why do they have to live with us!? We're not a babysitter's service!" Drew spoke up.

"You're kind of acting like a prick right now dude. Chill would you?" Kyle told him as silent as one person could tell someone from across the table.

"What do you think Brooklyn?" My mother asked me. Really, they're asking me what I think about having five strange boys living in my house? Seven guys against one girl? Could my dad nor she see the problem in that?

"You're asking me if I want to live in a house with seven guys. Half the time I can't even get along with Drew and Kyle what makes you think I can handle five more?" I ask them. It was true, Drew, Kyle and I would argue at least twice a day. Not even if I locked myself in my room would I ever be able to escape a problem from them.

The relationship between Kyle and I is a whole lot more civil than my relationship with Drew. Drew and I love to argue and shout at each other. He still treats me as a naïve thirteen year old girl whereas Kyle treats me as the responsible sixteen year old I am. And then of course there are the absolute rare times when we're actually nice to each other.

"I second that thought. Five boys with one girl under the roof. Get ready to start being called grandma and grandpa." Drew mumbled in frustration.

"Oh shut up." I bellow, controlling myself to not throw a fork at him. After Drew got chewed, out for his comment dad threw his napkin on the plate sitting back in his chair.