Chapter Two

The next morning Gemma awoke to her alarm and found herself excited about actually going to school for the first time since she was turned. Gemma got up and out of bed rather quickly and opened her curtains to let the sunshine come in. She walked into the bathroom that was attached to her room and turned on the water, while waiting for it to hit up she stripped out her clothes and then opened her shower curtains and got into it. She let the hot water drip onto her body and she felt her muscles relax, she wet her blonde hair and began to wash and condition it, once that was finished she washed her body. Once she was all finished she turned off the water and opened the shower curtain she reached for her towel, which was on the hook next to the shower stall and wrapped it tightly around her body. She walked over to the sink and grabbed her tooth brush from its holder and grabbed the tube of toothpaste from the drawer and proceeded to brush her teeth. Once finished she walked back into her room and went straight to her closet, she pulled out a skater skirt and a crop top, she carried the clothes back into her bedroom and placed them on her bed. She walked over to her dresser and got a clean set of bra and panties, she dropped her towel and slipped into them. She picked her wet towel off the floor and walked towards the bathroom to hang it back up and thats when she felt the curious eyes watching her bedroom window. She looked out and saw Damon in the yard, he was smirking up at her and Gemma just rolled her eyes. She placed her towel back into the bathroom and opened her window quietly.

"Come to the front door, my parents are still home, but they will be leaving soon." Gemma whispered the words, but she knew that Damon had heard her. Not even a minute later she heard the door bell ring, and heard her mothers voice telling her father that she would get it.

"Hello Mrs. Walker, I am here to take Gemma to school."

"Oh Damon, absolutely. Come on in, she in her room."

"Thank you Mrs. Walker." Damon said politely. She heard soft footsteps coming up the stairs and an equally soft knock on her bedroom door. But Damon didn't wait for an answer to come into her room. Gemma looked at him curiously and grabbed her skirt of the bed and slid it onto her body. Damon was right in front of her in the next second rubbing his hands on her bare stomach, "are you hungry Gemma?" he asked concerned. Gemma walked past him and closed the bedroom door he left opened.

"Not at all actually, still full from yesterdays fun." she smiled, she walked back over to Damon and he instinctively moved her hair off of her shoulder and kissed her neck, it didn't feel foreign in the slightest. They both heard the front door open and listened

"Bye Gemma, see you Monday." Gemma's mom yelled up. 

"Bye mom, bye dad." Gemma yelled back down. She looked at Damon and he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, "I've got to go to school today."

"We can go hunting after school!" he said happily.

"I can't, I have plans with Jeremy and then I'm having a sleepover at Elena's" Damon rolled his eyes, "maybe during the night I can sneak off and we can go hunt." Damon smirked at her and placed his lips on hers, the kiss started getting more heated and Gemma was suddenly on her bed with Damon hovering over her. Damon pulled off her skirt rather quickly and it fell onto the floor, Damon nipped playfully at her inner thigh, Gemma grabbed Damon by his shirt and pulled it off above his head, she used her strength to flip him onto his back and pulled off his pants in one swift motion. She straddled his waist and kissed his lips as he ran his hands up her back, he skillfully unlatched her bra, and he flung that onto the floor next to her discarded skirt. Damon once again was hovering over her and was sliding her panties off. Gemma felt Damon against her thigh and pulled at his briefs and he slid out of them. 

Damon looked into Gemma's eyes as if to make sure this was okay, Gemma wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer to her body. He grabbed himself and entered her, he quickly grabbed onto Gemma's headboard to steady himself. He started to pick up speed and was also starting to go harder and it made Gemma moan in pleasure which only fueled Damon more, she dug her nails into Damon's back and it made him grunt loudly. Damon's fangs were now out and were attached to Gemma's neck, Gemma felt euphoria and her fangs came out as well. She felt herself getting close, but was determined to stop it. So she decided it was her turn to be in control, she grinds her hips into his, Damon instinctively grabbed her breasts, Gemma arched her back in pleasure. She felt herself finishing and then felt Damon finishing as well.