Chapter Six

AUTHORS NOTE: THE SONG I'VE ATTACHED I LISTENED TO ON REPEAT ALL WHILE TYPING UP THIS CHAPTER. IT'S AMAZING. I LOVE IT!! ALSO BECAUSE THERE IS MORE THAN ONE DAY IN A CHAPTER, I WILL BE PUTTING MORE THAN ONE OUTFIT IN THE SETS I NORMALLY POST. XOXO! ASH

ALSO, I REALIZED AS I WAS SITTING DOWN WRITING DOWN A CHAPTER THAT I FORGOT TO SPELL CHECK THIS ONE! I FEEL LIKE A FREAKING IDIOT! I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING MISTAKES!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Gemma woke up the next day, Tyler was no longer in bed with her. She got and walked out of his bedroom, he heard the video downstairs and followed it. She found Tyler in his fathers' office.

"Are you preparing yourself?" Gemma asked while walking over to him, he moved the chair out and Gemma sat on his lap. He picks up his phone off the desk and dialed a number.

"Mason, it's Tyler, again. Look, your cell voice mail is full. I need to talk to you. It's a full moon tonight... I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here. So, just call me back, please." Tyler hung up and looked at Gemma, sorrow and worry in his eyes, "let's go to the grill." Gemma nodded to Tyler, he easily picked up Gemma and he carried her up to his room. Gemma got redressed in her clothes from last night, "we can stop by your house so you can change."

"Thank you." Gemma smiled.

"Are you thirsty?" he asked concerned

"No, still full." Gemma said, she sat on the bed while Tyler got dressed. They went down the stairs and Mrs. Lockwood was standing at the bottom.

"Oh, Gemma. You're still here?"

"Yes Mrs. Lockwood, sorry for not asking permission. I fell asleep while watching a movie."

"Oh its okay dear. You guys heading out?"

"Yeah...lunch at the grill. I 've got practice and I'll probably go out after. I'll be late." there was a knock on the door and Tyler goes and opens it, there was a woman on the other side.

"Hi." the woman said, Gemma stood beside Tyler as if to protect him.

"Hi." Tyler said simply to the woman.

"Sorry. Rude. You have no idea who I am. I'm Jules, a friend of Mason's from Florida. You must be Tyler."

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

"Hey, I'll meet you at the grill Ty. I could use a shower." Gemma kissed Tyler on the cheek and left. She slowly walked along the road to her house. She ran upstairs and turned on the shower, once she figured the water was warm she got inside and she let the water cascade over her body. Once she was finished she got out and walked over to her dresser and put on a clean bra and clean panties. She then walked into her closet. She slid on a pair of jeans, put on a deep red tank top, and put on a pair of flats. She quickly did her makeup, she put her credit card in her back pocket and grabbed her car keys. She walked outside and got into her car and drove towards the grill. When she got there she saw Jenna and Alaric sitting down eating.

"Hey Gemma!" Jenna called her over.

"Hey Jenna! How are you?"

"Good. What about you sweetie, Elena told me about your parents. I can't imagine."

"It's tough, but I am trying to get through it. How is Jeremy?"

"He is moping around because Elena and Bonnie yelled at him." Gemma felt herself giving Jenna a shocked looked, but her attention was brought back to Tyler, who was now beside her and had his hand on the small of her back.