Chapter Fourteen

AUTHOR'S NOTE: VERY EXPLICIT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Half the summer had past already and there was still no sign of Stefan and today was Elena's birthday. Elena and Gemma had spent most of the summer trying to hunt Stefan and Klaus down, but they weren't really getting anywhere which was frustrating and upsetting to both girls.

Gemma was out shopping for Elena's birthday gift when she got a phone call from Elena herself.
"Hey, Elena."
"Hey. What are you doing?"
"Just shopping for the party you're trying to bail out on."
"I never said yes in the first place."
"You never were going too. Which is why Caroline and I planned it anyways." Gemma sees Tyler, "well, I gotta go. I'll see you in a bit."
"Oh, Gemma wait, just... keep tonight small. Please."
"Where something pretty." Gemma said hanging up the phone. Tyler was in front of her, "hi!" they both walk together to the grill and sit at a table outside and start talking.
"Something is up with your mother."
"Like what?"
"When I was over yesterday, she just kept eyeing me."
"Hey guys." Jeremy said coming up to the table, "did Matt make you switch sections?" Jeremy just shrugs, "he's been avoiding me like the plague since he found out about me."
"My mother thinks we're dating?"
"What?" Gemma asked Tyler confused.
"We're together all the time, it's not a leap."
"That's crazy."
"Right." Tyler and Gemma order food and then leave to go to the Salvatore house to help set up for the party.
"I feel like I have to fight Damon every single time we get a lead on Stefan." Elena told Gemma and Tyler.
"Maybe he doesn't want to find him." Tyler said out of know where causing Gemma to give him a look.
"Tyler!" Gemma said
"What? He's into you, isn't he?"
"The only reason Stefan left with Klaus was so that he could save Damon's life. I mean, trust me, Damon wants to find him." Elena told the pair.
"But you kissed him." Gemma shot Tyler another look, "probably screwed with his head."
"Tyler!" Elena smiles and looks down, Gemma and Elena look at each other, "sorry."
"Don't worry about it, look, yes I kissed him but it was a... it was a goodbye kiss. I thought he was gonna die." Elena sighs and Tyler looks at her. Elena's phone beeps, "I missed a call from Bonnie, I'll be right back." Gemma turns to face Tyler when she sees Elena is out of sight.
"Just because I tell you things doesn't mean you're allowed to know them." Gemma told him.
"Sorry. I've got to run if I'm gonna change and pick up Sophie in time."
"Wait, you're bring a date? Slutty Sophie is your date?"
"Hey! It's been kinda slow in that department. And... I am horny all the time now."
"Yeah, tell me about it, sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode! It's a vampire thing. Yeah, our emotions are heightened and we're in overdrive."
"It's a werewolf thing too. Just like I can't turn it off."
"Yeah." an awkward silence filled the air, "well, uuhh. Good luck with Sophie." Tyler laughs.
"I'll see you later."
"Yeah, see you later." Gemma felt hurt that Tyler was bringing a date, but there wasn't anything that she could do about it. A short time later Gemma went home to get ready for the party. She put on a matching set of bra and panties and put on a tight red dress, she slipped on some tall black heels. She went into the bathroom and did her hair and makeup. She then leaves her house and goes back to the Salvatore house for the party. Gemma gets inside the house and sees the party had already started. Gemma went and got herself a drink and goes a stands in front of where people were dancing. She sees Tyler and Sophie dancing and she quickly downs the contents of her cup.
"Since when are they a thing?" Gemma heard Matt's voice and saw him standing next to her.
"I thought you were ignoring me."
"I'm not ignoring you."
"Really because you hadn't talked to me at all this summer."
"Maybe because everytime I've seen you, you've been with him."
"He's my friend. Which is what I thought you were Matt."
"Aren't you guys supposed to be like mortal enemies; I mean isn't that how it works in the vampire, werewolf universe."
"Shut up Matt!" Tyler looks over at them, "what the hell is wrong with you?"
"Idon't know. I'm out of it... I guess." Gemma sees Tyler look at them again, and starts to walk towards them, "sorry." Matt walks away.
"What was that about?" Tyler asks Gemma.
"Nothing."
"Great party Gemma!" Sophie says, Gemma smiles down at her.
"Thanks!" Gemma starts to compel her, "now leave it." Sophie walks away.
"What the hell?!" Tyler yells at her. Gemma walks away into the crowd and goes upstairs and into Damon's bathroom to drink a blood bag. Some time later she heard the door open.
"This room is off limits." Gemma yelled from the bathroom.
"Gemma?" she heard Elena's voice as she walks into the bathroom.
"Sorry." Gemma holds up the blood bag, "I just needed a break."
Gemma walks closer to Elena, "are you hiding?"
"I was just looking for Damon."
"Well, he better be here somewhere because we haven't even done the cake yet."
"I think I'm gonna pass on the whole cake."
"What?! No, no way! It's your birthday. You know it's the dawn of a new day and, you can't get on with your life until you have made a wish and blow out those damn candles."
"Is that what you all want me to do? Just get on with my life?"
"No... well maybe... I just don't think anyone likes seeing you like this." Gemma told Elena honestly.
"I'm not gonna give up on finding Stefan, Gemma."
"Of course not. And you shouldn't, but you have to admit that you're letting your life pass you by. And isn't Stefan the one who wanted to make sure that you were able to live your life?"
"You want me to make a wish? I just wanna know he's alive. That's it! That's my wish." Elena starts to walk away but she sees Damon's closet door is open a bit and opens it even further.
"I'm sorry, Elena. I'm just drunk and being a dumbass tonight. Wait, what are you doing...?" she sees all the stuff on the closet door and walks over to Elena, "what is all of this?"
"It's Klaus. Damon has been tracking him without me."
"Why wouldn't he tell you?"
"I don't know." Elena calls Damon, and Gemma leaves the room to give her some privacy and then goes back to the party. Gemma grabs a bottle and drinks the entire thing quickly and then grabs another, the end up doing that cake, and after Gemma grabs another bottle and tries to walk through the crowd.
"Excuse me. Excuse me." Gemma grabs a guy by his neck and lifts him so she can pass. Tyler comes over to her.
"Hey! What is your problem?! You're pissed that I brought someone?"
"Why would I be pissed? You brought a date. You're dating. That's... awesome."
"Ok, should I not be dating?"
"Why the hell should I care? I mean, you're horny all the damn time, right? A guy has needs."
"'Cause if I shouldn't be dating, all you've got to do is say something. If you don't say something, then I'm going to keep dating."
"What the hell do you expect me to say?"
"Don't do that, Gemma! I've already been there once with you, ok, and you said no. You shut me down. I'm not going back there again unless you make it crystal clear that you..." Gemma grabs Tyler by his shirt and kisses him deeply, he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer, "let's get out of here." Tyler takes Gemma's hand. The pair pass Damon on the way out, Gemma puts her hand on his chest.
"You missed the cake."then she leaves with Tyler.
"My house or yours?" Tyler asked getting into his car.
"Mine." Gemma said, Tyler drove them to Gemma's house. They pulled into her driveway and went inside. They went up to her bedroom. Tyler was behind Gemma unzipping her dress, she kicked off her shoes. Her dress fell to the ground and she turned around and faced Tyler, she lifted his shirt off of his head and she pushed him onto her bed. She got on top of Tyler and started to kiss him. Tyler flipped Gemma onto her back, he pulled off his pants and then he ran his hands up her legs and easily pulled off her panties. He moved back onto her bed and started to trail kisses from her hip bones and stopping just below where her bra was, Gemma propped herself up on her elbows letting Tyler take off her bra. He kissed each other her breast softly and sucked on her nipple, Gemma lets small moan and escape her lips, she felt Tyler's erection against her leg. He looked into Gemma's eyes as he thrusted himself into her. Gemma arched her back instantly and let out another moan. He picked up his pace and used his strength to flip Gemma onto her knees. He started going faster and grasped Gemma's hair giving it a tug. Gemma moaned louder and quickly found herself about to climax, she felt her muscles tighten as she did so and this caused Tyler to grunt but he continued going, occasionally thrusting harder and fast into Gemma. It was forty five minutes until they finished and the couple collapsed onto her bed.