O n e

Dear Yoongi,

Another day has come and ended but here I am, continuing on with my love letter you'll never see.
How are you? Have you been well? I watched your performance today and I noticed you seemed a bit tired. I just hope you're resting well and not being too hard on yourself. I'm proud of you !! Keep up the amazing work and always remember that I love you!

      Sincerely, Y/n. ||May 14, 2017|8:35pm||

Another journal entry finished.

My life has consisted of this every day since I found out about the beautiful man who had come to have such an enormous impact on my life, his name being Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi is part of a kpop group called BTS and ever since I found them all I could do was talk about how much Yoongi meant to me.

Even though I had never met him, I was in love with him.

As crazy as it sounded, it was true.
-
My phone going off pulled me out of my thoughts.

I picked it up to see a message from my best friend flashed across my screen.

Y/n guess fucking what?! - B/f/n

What is it? -Y/n

Tomorrow I'm going to a BTS fan-sign!!!!- B/f/n

I jolted up in my spot at that.

Instead of texting back I decided to call her.

After the second ring she answers.

"Are you serious?!" I ask. "I'm dead serious!" She beams and even though I was excited for her I couldn't help but feel a bit sad.

She was going to see the love of my life and I couldn't.

"That's great. I'm happy for you" I say as I sink back into my chair.

"Don't be upset, Y/n. When I go I can tell Yoongi how much you love him!" She says and I smile a little.

"Thanks b/f/n, that really means a lot" I say. "Anything for you! I'll call you tomorrow though, I have to rest for the big day! love you, goodnight!" She says before hanging up.

I set the phone down and let out a breath as I take my journal into my hands.

It was a black journal with baby blue cursive that said "For myg <3"

No one had ever read it before and I planned to keep it that way.

The only person I would ever want to see this is Yoongi and we all knew that would never happen.

I huff and hug the journal to my chest.

My chest felt tight as I thought about B/f/n seeing Yoongi face to face.

I envied her. I wanted nothing more than to see him in person and she was getting that chance, who wouldn't be jealous?

Without even meaning to, I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

I quickly swipe it away and stand up.

I shouldn't let this get to me.

I should be happy that B/f/n gets to see her bias and tell him how much she loves him.

I smile and lay down to sleep.

-

When I wake up the next morning I notice it's one in the afternoon.

I hadn't meant to sleep for that long but it felt nice so I didn't mind.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair then looked around.

My room felt off..as if someone had been in here...

I stand up quickly and shuffle through my drawers to find the one thing I held closest to my heart and when I didn't find it, my heart sank.

It was gone...

My journal was gone..

-
A/n: I'm back!! I ended my break sooner than I planned but I'm glad I'm back now! The break was nice but after a week of announcing my break I was getting so many ideas and started two stories. The other one is being edited and what not so I chose this one to publish instead. It feels great to be back and I hope you're excited for this story because I know I am! If I ever become inactive because of exams I do apologize but as of right now I promise to try my best! Ily and I hope you enjoy the story! I'm happy to be back. <<3