Thirty || Final

Your POV

Once we had finally finished eating Yoongi and I separated from the others and headed back to my apartment.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask as I plop down on the couch.

"I'm not sure. What do you want to do?" He asks as he takes a seat beside me.

"I'd suggest watching a movie but I think I'll just end up falling asleep in the middle of it" I laugh.

"Then how about we just talk?" He suggests.

"Sure but about what?" I ask as I prop my head up on the palm of my hand.

"About us..and our future" he says and I feel my heart race at the thought.

"Okay. What about it?" I ask, feeling nervous.

"Well, I don't know how you feel about it but I want you in my future Y/n" he says and my face heats.

"Of course I want to be part of your future" I say and he smiles and seems to relax a bit.

"I don't know if it's too soon to say this or not but I want to marry you. Not anytime soon of course but once everything seems to smooth out in life I want to marry you" he says and I feel tears welling in my eyes.

"Why do you look like you're about to cry?" He chuckles.

"I'm just so happy. I never thought this would ever happen. I've been in love with you for so long and I never thought I would ever get to meet you let alone be the one you want to marry. This all seems so unreal and yet here I am, actually here with you. I'm able to tell you how I feel and you supringly feel the same. I never thought this would ever happen and now I'm so happy that I can't bare it" I cry out.

He simply smiles and gathers me into his arms.

"I'm really happy that I met you Y/n. I never knew someone who was a fan I had never met would have such a huge impact on me and my life. You've really changed my life Y/n and for the better so thank you. I love you and I always will so please, promise to stay with me forever" Yoongi says as he squeezes me tightly.

I bury my face into his shoulder and cry.

I was just so happy that I couldn't stop.

"I promise. I promise to love you forever" I say and he rubs his hand up and down my back in a soothing way to calm me down.

He then pulls back slightly and takes my face in his hands.

"I love you so much Y/n and I want you to always remember that you're my whole entire world" he says then softly presses his lips to mine.

I cling to him as I kiss back.

This is all I had ever wanted.

I never thought that I, a fan who started by writing love letters to this man, would end up where I am now.

I never thought I would be here in his arm kissing him and hearing him tell me how much he loves me.

I never thought he would ever love me back.

When he pulls back he smiles and kisses my forever.

"Thank you Y/n" he says and I wipe my tears and look into his eyes.

"For what?" I ask.

"Thank you for loving me unconditionally even when I gave you no reason to. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what anyone said. Thank you for being an absolutely amazing and wonderful person. Thank you for writing me all of those beautiful and heartfelt  love notes." he says and I smile and bury my face into his chest as he speaks again.

"Thank you for being you"

-

A/n: The dreaded end ))): I was going to continue out this story but then I began getting writer's block so I finished it off the best I could. Now, I'm going to take a small break to get my book ideas back in order because I started something a bit different than what I normally do but I haven't been writing much in it because I'm stuck but once I get unstuck I'll publish it for you guys ♡ Until then, I hope you enjoyed this story and my other stories. Thank you for reading and giving such positive feedback! Thank you ily♡

Also a huge thank you to thatyoongistan for giving me the general idea to begin this story. Without her I wouldn't have been able to think of this topic of a journal and love notes so thank you again! Ilysm bbg♡♡♡