S e v e n

Yoongi's POV

I look over at Y/n as we make our way into the dorm and she looks nervous but not nearly as nervous as she was to begin with.

I smile a little and set my keys down and slip my shoes off and Y/n does too.

"Hyung, is that you?" I hear Jimin's voice call out as he slides around the corner.

"Yeah" I say even though he had already seen us.

"So this is Y/n?" He asks, smiling widely. "Hi" she says and he wastes no time in gathering her into a hug.

When he pulls back her face is reddened and I can't tell if it's from nervousness or if she's blushing.

"Where are the others?" I ask. "The living room, come on" he says as he guides y/n to everyone else.

When they see her they all stand and introduce themselves and even hug her.

"So we finally get to meet the wonderful Y/n" Namjoon grins and I smile and sit down on the couch and motion for Y/n to sit down beside me, which she does.

"So Y/n, how long have you been an army?" Jin asks. "Since debut" she nods. "Ah, really? And Yoongi has been your bias the whole time?" He asks and she seems to get shy.

It was adorable.

"Yes" she says. "Awe well we know about the journal. That's really sweet" Hoseok says and she blushes.

"Thank you" she says and I smile and lean forward a bit.

"I haven't even read through all of it. There's so many entries" I chuckle and she shifts. "You don't have to read all of it ya know. You can give it back to me" she says.

"No. I want to read it all" I say and that makes her blush.

"How cute. You two can go hang out alone if you want" Namjoon says and I nod and stand, motioning Y/n to come too.

"Don't take too long! We want to get to know her more!" I hear Taehyung call out as we make our way into my room.

When we get inside she looks around, taking everything in.

I assume her eyes find the journal because she stands there, eyes in one particular spot.

She walks over and picks it up, turning it over in her hands to examine it.

"I've only read about seven entries" I announce and she turns and looks at me.

"It's embarrassing" she says and I walk over and take the journal from her hands and open it.

"Hmmm, I saw you today and you looked so adorable, so cute and kissa-" "yah! Stop!" Y/n cries out, blushing profusely.

"Sorry" I chuckle as I close it and set it down on my bed side table.

"I really appreciate it ya know" She says. "Hm?" I question. "The fact that you're reading it. The fact that you actually want to get to know me. It really means a lot and I appreciate it" she says.

"There's just something about you. It interests me so much and I just can't help but want to get to know you" I say and she smiles a little and rubs at her arm.

"Thank you Yoongi" she says.

"Can I hug you?" She then asks and I smile and nod and hold my arms open.

She moves into them and wraps her arms around my waist and I hug back.

It was a nice hug. It felt comforting.

When I pulled back I saw that her eyes were shimmering, as if she might cry.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly. "It's just that I feel so happy..I never thought this moment would actually happening but here I am. I'm standing in front of the man that I'm in love with. I just can't help but to cry" she says as she breaks down.

Tears wet her face quickly as she turns her head and buries it into her hands.

I felt my heart aching for her.

"Shh it's okay" I say and pull her into another hug.

"Seriously Yoongi, thank you. For everything" She whispers into my chest.

"Thank you for being you, I love you" she continues.

In that moment, my heart beats faster.