E l e v e n

Yoongi's POV

"What do you think Y/n is doing right now?" Jungkook asks as we finish up talking to the people after our interview.

"Sleeping" I say and Jin laughs a little. "I second that" he says.

"We should get back then. It's getting pretty late and I'm hungry" Namjoon says and of course, everyone agrees.

When we separate I head to my hotel room and open the door only to find Y/n asleep on the bed.

She was curled up in a ball with the blanket pulled up to her nose.

She looked adorable and I couldn't help but smile.

Instead of waking her I took out her journal and sat down in the chair and opened it and began to read.

Actually I had gotten quite far in reading and I was currently around summer of 2016, when I released my mixtape to be exact.

I was almost finished reading the journal and I had to admit, it was bittersweet.

I was going to miss reading all of these love notes from Y/n.

They were cute. Just like her.

Dear Yoongi, I see that you've been quite busy lately. I hope you're not overworking yourself because I want you to be healthy and happy. The last thing I want is for you to become sick. I also noticed that you've released your first mixtape! I waited up every day waiting for you to drop it. I knew it was going to be amazing and that's exactly what it was! I'm proud of you!! The fact that you felt comfortable enough to tell everyone about what you're going through really only strengths my love for you. I'm very proud of you Yoongi and I hope you always know that, even if I can't say it to your face. I love you Yoongi and if someone doesn't tell you how proud they are, I will. I'm very proud and thank you so much for being such an amazing person.
I love you...

||Journal end 3:33pm, August 15, 2016. Love Y/n. ||

Without even meaning to, I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I was crying...

"Yoongi? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" I hear and turn my head up to see Y/n sitting up, her face full of concern.

Her eyes travel to the journal and then back up at my face.

"Did I say something to offend you?" She asks.

"No. I'm just really touched" I say honestly as I dry my tears and stand.

"Why did you bring it with you?" She asks while trying to hide a blush.

"I wanted the support and encouragement" I say and she smiles a little.

"I'm right here ya know. I can just tell you instead of writing it" She says.

"You are right here.." I whisper as I smile to myself. "Yeah, I am. Forever Yoongi you should know that" she says as she blushes again.

"Thank you Y/n, honestly, thank you" I say.

"No need to thank me. I'm just saying what I've always thought" she says.

I smile and brush my fingers through my hair.

"Are you hungry? Should we eat." I say and she nods. "Starving" she replies and so we order room service.

I honestly loved spending this time with her.

I really like her.

-

Your POV

After seeing Yoongi cry I feel like we've gotten closer.

I guess whatever entry he read in that moment really struck his heart.

I'm happy he knows how much I love and care for him.

It's all I have ever wanted.

"Y/n are you ready?! It's time to go!" Jimin calls out and I call back a quick yeah before stuffing the last of my hair products into my bag.

Today was the day of the BBMAs and I was going as a stylist for the guys.

I was excited and I knew this was huge so I would be sure to dress them to impress.

I was excited just as I'm sure they are!

"Ready?" Yoongi asks once he spots me.

"I sure am. Let's go get you guys that award!"