Fifteen

When I wake up the next morning I see Yoongi in the chair across from me with my journal in his hands.

He looked like he was in the end of it.

When he notices me he smiles and looks back down at it.

"Morning" he says. "Morning. How long have you been awake?" I ask. "Long enough to finish the rest of this" he says as he shuts the journal.

"You read the whole thing?" I ask as he stands. "I did" he smiles as he makes his way to me.

"But from now on, say those things to me personally" he says as he quickly pecks my lips and gives me his cute gummy smile.

"Will do" I smile. "Now, let's get ready and meet with the guys" he says and I nod and start to get ready for the day.

I wonder what was in store for the guys today.

Hmm.

-

"Y/n! Good morning!" Hoseok says happily as he flings himself at me and pulls me into a hug.

"Morning" I say as I hug back.

"Guys, Y/n and I are dating now" Yoongi says suddenly and I feel my face heat as they all snap their heads in my direction.

"Wait are you serious?!" Jimin and Taehyung asks at the same time.

"I am" Yoongi smiles as he rests his hand on my back.

"Awe I'm so happy for you guys!" Jimin smiles widely. "Are you happy?" Namjoon asks towards us. "I am" I smile. "I definitely am" Yoongi says and I blush as he smiles at me.

"BTS! You're here with us in America! How do you feel?!" A random girl asks, coming out of nowhere.

"Sorry, just practicing for the interview" she laughs as she smiles towards the guys.

"Shall we start?" She asks and Namjoon nods.

I take that as my leave and I go sit away from the cameras after fixing some of the guys hair and makeup.

The interview lasted a pretty long time and by the end I was tired just from watching them talk for that amount of time.

"We hope to see you back here soon!" The lady says as she hugs all of the guys.

Once they're finally done we head out to a restaurant to eat which I was happy about because well, I was hungry twenty-four-seven.

When we get there we sit in two different booths.

Yoongi beside me and then Namjoon and Hoseok sat across from us then the others were in another booth that was right in front of ours.

"It amazes me to think you two are actually together" Namjoon says. "Why is it so hard to believe?" Yoongi asks. "I just didn't think it would happen but of course I'm glad it did. You guys are cute together" Namjoon smiles.

"Thank you" I say and Yoongi grins and moves his leg so it's touching mine.

I was very happy in that moment. I was happy that I was finally able to be with the love of my life and have all of the guys support it.

This is all I had ever wanted.

-

After we ate we headed back to the hotel and got ready for bed.

"We're heading to Sydney tomorrow for a concert. Are you going to come?" Yoongi asks and I check the date.

"I actually can't. I have to get back to Korea" I say and his head tilts a little. "Why is that?" He asks.

"Young-Jee and his group have their debut coming up. I 100% have to be there for that" I say and Yoongi frown.

"I don't want you to separate from us" he says and I smile a little.

"It'll only be like two days, right? Everything will be okay" I say reassuringly.

"I know but still. I don't want you there with him" he says and my eyebrows raise. "Huh?" I ask. "I see what he's doing. When we came to see you that one time I could tell he was trying to test one of us. He assumes something is going on and I'm sure he knows it's me. What if he pulls something" Yoongi says and I can't help but smile at his words.

"You know that wouldn't happen, you're just overthinking is all. Besides, you're the only person I want" I say.

"You don't know how his mind works Y/n. He's a guy. Guys have a different way of thinking than girls" he says and I shake my head.

"You just have to trust that nothing will happen. You trust me, don't you?" I ask. "Of course I trust you..I don't trust him" Yoongi says and I let out a laugh and walk towards him.

"Everything will be fine, I promise" I say as I wrap my arms around his slender frame.

"I'll believe you but if I find out he tried something I won't hold back" Yoongi says.

"Ah Yoongs you didn't strike me as the jealous type. It's cute though, it looks good on you" I grin and he frowns and pouts.

That doesn't affect me though because I just simply peck his lips before laying back on the bed.

"Let's sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day" I say and he sighs and lays down beside me.

Tomorrow I go back to work and leave the guys.

As sad as I was about it I was actually excited that Young-Jee and his group was finally going to be able to debut.

I'm happy for them.

In general, I'm happy.