T e n

Yoongi's POV

When Y/n and I got to the restaurant we sat down across from each other and began to talk.

"You know how BTS got nominated for the Billboard Music Awards Top Social Artist Award, right?" I ask and Y/n smiles.

"Of course I know about that" she says.

"Well I talked to PD Nim and he said you can come with us as a stylist. I know you just started your job and what not but I'd really appreciate it if you came with us" I say and her eyes widen a bit as she blushes.

"You really want me to come with you guys?" She asks. "I do" I confirm.

"Of course I'll go. I want to support the man I love after all" she says shyly and I can't help but smile.

I'm pretty sure I was starting to like her...

"Thank you Y/n. I'm very happy you're going to come too" I say and she blushes again and nods. 

"I'll just have to talk to Young-Jee" she says and I nod. "I'm sure we'll be in the states for around four days so we'll be gone awhile" I say. "Alright sounds fine by me" she smiles.

"Also, I want you to come with us and sit in the crowd" I say and she looks a bit taken back.

"Am I even aloud to do that?" She asks. "I'm not sure but I don't care, I want you to" I say and her face turns red as she turns her head to the side which makes me mentally awe.

"Okay" she says and I smile and then we order and make small talk as we eat.

Now that Y/n was coming with us to the states I was even more excited.

I think maybe now will be my chance to get to know her even more.

-

Your POV

Before I knew it we were on our way to Las Vegas.

We went a bit earlier so the guys could settle in and what not and I was excited.

I didn't know if the guys knew this but I speak fluent English so I'd be able to understand the people talking and what not so that was cool.

"Are you excited?" I ask, nudging Yoongi a little. He was half asleep seeing as he had fallen asleep as soon as we got on the plane.

"Yeah, are you?" He asks, his voice raspy.

It was honestly the hottest thing ever..not that I'd say that out loud.

"I am" I smile.

"Well I'm glad you're excited. You should rest though. You haven't slept at all this whole ride and we still have awhile till we get there" he says.

I check the time then lean back into the chair and let my eyes fall shut.

I just wanted to arrive already.

I was excited.

-

Jimin's POV

"Look at that" I whisper and Jungkook turns his head at what I was looking at and he smiles.

"Do you think they're gonna date?" He asks as he looks over at Y/n and Yoongi who were both asleep. Yoongi's head was resting on Y/n's shoulder((probably by accident)) and their hands both resting at their sides.

"It's a possibility" I smile.

"I hope so. She seems to make him really happy" Jungkook says. "She sure does" I say back.

They really would be cute together.

I'm routing for it.

Y/n and Yoongi, fighting!

-

Your POV

"Y/n, we're here" I hear faintly as someone shakes me awake.

When I open my eyes I see Yoongi in my vision and I sit up and rub at my eyes.

Now I was even more tired then when I had originally went to sleep and now I just wanted to sleep more.

"Do we have time to sleep when we get there?" I ask tiredly. "Yeah you can head to the hotel room" He says.

"Who is she sharing a room with?" Taehyung asks and I look up at Yoongi.

"She can share with me, if she doesn't mind" Yoongi says and my face heats as my heart starts to race.

"I don't" I say and he smiles and nods. "Then come on, I'll take you to the hotel while the others head to the interview we're doing" Yoongi says and I nod and grab my things then follow him.

Soon we arrive at a hotel and when the door opens I'm faced with a really fancy room with a huge bed.

There was only one bed though so I knew tonight would be a bit awkward.

"You can get settled in. I'll see you when I get back alright?" He says as he glances around the room.

"Alright, have fun" I say and he gives me a small smile before heading out.

Tonight was bound to be interesting.