Twenty-eight

After we finished eating Yoongi headed home and I began to get ready for bed.

Tomorrow I would be going back to work and even though I still felt tired I knew I needed to go back eventually so tomorrow was that day.

I brushed out my newly wet hair then laid down in my bed to sleep.

I was hoping tomorrow would be a calm day.

-

"Y/n you're back!" Young-Jee says happily as he flings himself onto me and hugs me tightly.

"I am" I say as I hug back while trying not to suffocate.

"It's good to have you back. We were all worried about you" one of the other stylists says.

"It's good to be back. Sorry about that little scare" I bow.

"Now, I don't want to push you too much so all I need is to get my hair and makeup done then you're free to go for the day" Young-Jee says.

"Alright, cool" I say and begin to gather my things to get him all nice and ready for whatever it was that they'd be doing today.

-

"Tell the guys I said hi!" Young-Jee calls out as I walk out of the room.

I simply wave goodbye then make my way to the guys dance studio.

When I get inside I see F/n and Taehyung laughing together about something and I can't help but smile.

I wasn't sure if anything was going on between the two of them but I was hoping something was.

"Y/n, you're here!" Jimin says as he flings himself in front of me and flashes a huge smile.

Heads turn in my direction and I'm greeted with lots of smiles.

"What are you doing here so early? I thought you worked" Yoongi says as he makes his way over to me.

"Young-Jee let me go after I did what I had to do. He didn't want to overwork me, as he said" I recall and Yoongi nods.

"Well I'm glad, now you can come with us" he says.

"Come with you guys where?" I ask.

"We were just about to go to an arcade then out to lunch" F/n exclaims.

"Sounds fun" I say and Yoongi smiles and wraps an arms around my waist, pulling me into his side.

"Then let's go!" Hoseok says as he runs for the door.

The others follow out behind him and I watch as F/n blushes at something Tae had said.

"So what's up with those two?" I ask Yoongi who's grabbing his things then following me out the door.

"I guess Taehyung really likes her but he hasn't made a move yet" Yoongi says and I frown.

"Then I guess I'm just going to have to fix that huh" I smirk.

"Oh gosh Y/n. What do you plan to do?" Yoongi asks.

"Hmm nothing much" I say even though my mind was swarming with devious plans on how to get them together.

"Don't go overboard. If you push them too much they might get freaked out" He says and I shake my head.

"That won't happen. F/n loves Taehyung a lot. Nothing will scare her away" I laugh.

"Does she love him as much as you love me?" Yoongi asks, stopping in the hallway.

"Hmm of course not" I say and he smiles and grabs ahold of my face gently and kisses me.

"Good because we have to be everyone's otp" he says and I can help but break out into a fit of laughter.

"You're so cute" I say as I boop his nose then grab his hand and pull him out to the van.

Off to the arcade we go.